MESO-Rx Sponsor Ashop Promotions

So after 13 weeks the order shows up...and it’s short 40% of what was ordered. What total bullshit. Sending out less than what was paid for—by a significant amount—isn’t all that much better than being an outright scammer.

PS The reason your shit gets stopped at customs is because it’s shipped with zero stealth and it’s obvious that drugs are inside if you look at it through a scanner.

So after 13 weeks the order shows up...and it’s short 40% of what was ordered. What total bullshit. Sending out less than what was paid for—by a significant amount—isn’t all that much better than being an outright scammer.

PS The reason your shit gets stopped at customs is because it’s shipped with zero stealth and it’s obvious that drugs are inside if you look at it through a scanner.
Please PM me your order number, I am almost sure that there has to be a second package, I will check.

My friend had one pack seized and another pack have a potential controlled delivery. Not impressed with Ashop currently.

Please PM me your order number, I am almost sure that there has to be a second package, I will check.
Can’t do that, bud. Order number connects to a name and an address, neither of which I’m willing to connect to my Meso handle. I put in a ticket already. But no, it’s not two packs. One tracking number was sent, one pack landed.

Can’t do that, bud. Order number connects to a name and an address, neither of which I’m willing to connect to my Meso handle. I put in a ticket already. But no, it’s not two packs. One tracking number was sent, one pack landed.
Ok, then ARIEL will assist you in the matter. I can't say anything as I can't see the order.

My friend had one pack seized and another pack have a potential controlled delivery. Not impressed with Ashop currently.
Which is exactly why I havnt ordered from them even though they are legit.
I have read about controlled deliveries on Reddit with other stuff(lsd)
Rather just shut myself down with Rad and get on TRT at this point.
Clinics are offering deca and var for joint support now.
More expensive ,sure.
Still beats customs seizing my shit and possibly having this happen.
Thanks for this post.
This just directs an inch further going with an HRT clinic(even if I do have to skew my test levels with a shit sarm)

My friend’s experience:

Put in an order.

Got a seizure letter about 8 weeks later.
Customer service was helpful and shipped a replacement. Arrived in around 4 weeks.

Customer service was good, and the balkans seem to be legit, but the wait times were pretty bad in my opinion.

I don’t have anything bad to say about Ashop, but I don’t know if I would order again based on how long everything took.