MESO-Rx Sponsor Ashop Promotions

unfortunately gear was underdosed, me and my friend bought hefty orders and blood tests were dissapointing, I don't expect anything to be done as I won't be buying balkan gear again anyway but its really bad, 1000mg test per week and the results were just around 1500 ng/dl, majorly underdosed!

Please post the tests here, so we could see them. Thank you.
Also, please tell us if you bought the products from ashop or somewhere else and if you checked the codes on the bp official site?

Also, you can post up the evidence. You've been here long enough to know the drill...
Yeah lets say i post results, it would not matter cause i might as well have pinned less, posting a random blood tests proves nothing. As said i did not want to blame ashop but balkan. I did check the codes and the products are legit.

Yeah lets say i post results, it would not matter cause i might as well have pinned less, posting a random blood tests proves nothing. As said i did not want to blame ashop but balkan. I did check the codes and the products are legit.
Did the ‘Balkan’ gear make you lose brain cells too? What you’re saying makes no sense. You keep insisting that their stuff is under dosed yet you can’t post any evidence despite having blood test results.

unfortunately gear was underdosed, me and my friend bought hefty orders and blood tests were dissapointing, I don't expect anything to be done as I won't be buying balkan gear again anyway but its really bad, 1000mg test per week and the results were just around 1500 ng/dl, majorly underdosed!
Could you please share a screen shot of the reading? I’m not doubting you, I just want to see what the test method was and if it’s capped, as my friend has some of the same product. Thank you.

At least can you send them to us in PM? If there is a problem indeed, we have to resolve it. Thank you

We heard that gyms reopen, so we thought it's an occasion that needs to be celebrated with a great sale!

7831-ashop-35.jpg

For orders up to 499$ orders Use Promo Code " GymLover " and get 25% OFF.
For 500$ orders and more Use Promo Code " GymLover2 " and get 25% OFF + 10% off for Crypto Payments.

* The Discount is available for Balkan Pharmaceuticals, SP Laboratory, Stealth Juice, Ice, Zerox, Genetic Pharmaceuticals, Magnum Laboratories products.
* The Offer is valid 13 - 23 May 2021.
During the Promo Bulk Prices not available.
The promo will not be applied for the products from Hot Prices and Cycles & Kits category.​

all 6 of my SP tren ace cloudy... anyone know if these are ok to pin? mainly cloudy at bottom of vial but 1 vial completely cloudy

@ashop I am Italian, when I try to verify a SP lab code on the official website, I write the code and click on the VERIFY button. But does it get stuck without telling me anything? does the website work? Do you have telegram ?

@ashop I am Italian, when I try to verify a SP lab code on the official website, I write the code and click on the VERIFY button. But does it get stuck without telling me anything? does the website work? Do you have telegram ?
Hi, it has nothing to do with your location, they are doing some sort of maintenance, maybe this is why you are having problems with the codes. Try checking the codes later.
Anyway, we will inform them about the problem so they could check .
Thank you