MESO-Rx Sponsor Ashop Promotions

Hi, it has nothing to do with your location, they are doing some sort of maintenance, maybe this is why you are having problems with the codes. Try checking the codes later.
Anyway, we will inform them about the problem so they could check .
Thank you
Also, please send me pics with the codes in private. Thank you

Yeah lets say i post results, it would not matter cause i might as well have pinned less, posting a random blood tests proves nothing. As said i did not want to blame ashop but balkan. I did check the codes and the products are legit.
Did the ‘Balkan’ gear make you lose brain cells too? What you’re saying makes no sense. You keep insisting that their stuff is under dosed yet you can’t post any evidence despite having blood test results.
that actually makes perfect sense. if he posts the blood test and they do in fact reflect 1450 ng/dl, how do you know he was actually pinning 1000mg and not 250mg?

i've had the same exact issue with ashop's balkan test e from 3 years ago and it was also half dosed.

Oh and another question about the testosterond cipandrol amps from balkan. Are these the new amps with the holograms on the amps?
Thank you!

Hey man,

Do you have any idea when the test E from Balkan will be back in stock?
It is in stock except for EU countries.. We don't know at the moment when will be able to send it in Eu too.

@ashop will you run another exclusive sale for Meso members? Somehow I just seen this looking back in the thread.
At the moment we don't have that included in our plans, but maybe if there will be more requests, we will..