MESO-Rx Sponsor Ashop Promotions

Personal experience:

Ordering was easy, paid with crypto. Order shipped the next day, received tracking number.

The order arrived in about a month.

Everything was tightly packed, nothing broken or missing.

I ordered the basics: Test C, AI and PCT. So far can say the stuff is legit with bloods done to confirm it.

I would likely order from Ashop again, especially if they offer express shipping.

Ordered two times from Ashop. Delivery took about 14 days, in rare cases 30 days to Europe. Exactly as promised in the order confirmation they send out.

Quality has been outstanding and the customer servive been on point.

Personal experience:

Ordering was easy, paid with crypto. Order shipped the next day, received tracking number.

The order arrived in about a month.

Everything was tightly packed, nothing broken or missing.

I ordered the basics: Test C, AI and PCT. So far can say the stuff is legit with bloods done to confirm it.

I would likely order from Ashop again, especially if they offer express shipping.
where are you Located ?

unfortunately gear was underdosed, me and my friend bought hefty orders and blood tests were dissapointing, I don't expect anything to be done as I won't be buying balkan gear again anyway but its really bad, 1000mg test per week and the results were just around 1500 ng/dl, majorly underdosed!

unfortunately gear was underdosed, me and my friend bought hefty orders and blood tests were dissapointing, I don't expect anything to be done as I won't be buying balkan gear again anyway but its really bad, 1000mg test per week and the results were just around 1500 ng/dl, majorly underdosed!
Any bloodwork or hplc test results? Their products have consistently shown to be reasonably accurate for as long as I can remember.

What the fuck? Wasn't Balkan like the golden standard or something like that?

Is there any chance the test was capped at 1500 and that's why it didn't show a bigger reading?

What the fuck? Wasn't Balkan like the golden standard or something like that?

Is there any chance the test was capped at 1500 and that's why it didn't show a bigger reading?
Yeah would deff send that out for testing or something. Balkan has always been solid.

That's fucked up. I am running their Test right now at TRT dose of 140/wk and my level checked out at 1017 ng/dl last week.

Which source did you buy from? There are a bunch of fakes out there. Also like others mentioned, your TT blood test could be capped at 15 so may want to check that out. I've recently ran 500mg of Balkan Test C and my bloodwork was off the charts.

Post up the bloodwork or don't run your mouth. It's pretty simple...and I've never used this supplier.

I do have the blood test results but even if i post it would not say something. And if course i did not say they sell counterfeits, the products were all authentic and it was a big surprise for me and my friend. Maybe it was just a bad batch though as i heard balkan has made some underdosed batches in the past. Anyway its my review and opinion only

Also my friends results were a free test of 244 pg/ml and we were tested on different labs so I don’t think capped results were the issue.