MESO-Rx Sponsor Ashop Promotions

Here you can find the proof that Balkan is pharma grade: https://balkanpharmaceuticals.com/licenses-and-certificates.html
They have the right to manufacture all the products that the legislation from the country they are located in allows.
Every product from this company that we sell has a code that can be verified on their official site.
I think everything is clear enough, if they produce something, it means they have a license for it.

Featured Product of the Week: 50% OFF Balkan Pharmaceuticals Testosterone Propionate!

Here you can find the proof that Balkan is pharma grade: https://balkanpharmaceuticals.com/licenses-and-certificates.html
They have the right to manufacture all the products that the legislation from the country they are located in allows.
Every product from this company that we sell has a code that can be verified on their official site.
I think everything is clear enough, if they produce something, it means they have a license for it.
I'm very grateful to you for taking the time to chat with me, and during our conversation, you sparked some other very interesting thoughts for me. I think I'll might start a separate thread to learn something more intriguing about Balkan Company, so if you're interested and willing, please feel free to visit, comment, and participate in the discussion.

Last edited:
Celebrate Columbus Day with our special offer!

Buy 2 Get 1 Free + 10% OFF for Crypto payments -> orders over 500$
Buy 3 Get 1 Free + 5% OFF for Crypto payments -> orders up to 499$

Use code: COLUMBUS23

* The Discount is available for Balkan Pharmaceuticals, SP Laboratory, Ice, Zerox, Genetic, Magnum, Stealth Labs Products.
* The Offer is valid 4 - 15 OCTOBER.
* During the Promo Bulk Prices not available.
* The promo will not be applied for the products from Product of the Week and Cycles & Kits category.

Featured Product of the Week: 50% OFF BP Cipandrol (Test Cyp)

Columbus Day with our special offer!

* The Discount is available for Balkan Pharmaceuticals, SP Laboratory, Ice, Zerox, Genetic, Magnum, Stealth Labs Products.
* The promo will not be applied for the products from Product of the Week and Cycles & Kits category.

I'm very grateful to you for taking the time to chat with me, and during our conversation, you sparked some other very interesting thoughts for me. I think I'll might start a separate thread to learn something more intriguing about Balkan Company, so if you're interested and willing, please feel free to visit, comment, and participate in the discussion.
Do you tried SP or BP ?
I use actually BP Primobol and i used in the past SP test Enanthate for my TRT with great success.

The only negative point if i compare SP / BP with my test from script Bayer Test E 250, the oil is assimilated much more quickly (look like very liquide) than the bayer (look like syrup).

The only negative point if i compare SP / BP with my test from script Bayer Test E 250, the oil is assimilated much more quickly (look like very liquide) than the bayer (look like syrup).
Carrier oils determine the product's viscosity.

Example would be MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides) v CSO (Cottonseed) as the carrier. MCT oil is much thinner than oils such as CSO or GSO (Cottonseed or Grapeseed).

This special offer ends tomorrow!

@ashop do you have any promo codes for lesser total amounts? I’m not in any need of $500 worth of gear at the moment.
We have 3 current promotions going right now! Please check the site regularly as things change often.

The promo above is ending tomorrow so we will be putting out a new special soon!

This special offer ends tomorrow!

Last day for this special!