MESO-Rx Sponsor Ashop Promotions

Excellent deals and the best service only with ashop :
  • 25% OFF on all orders
  • for orders over 1000$ choose an additional gift in the basket
Use Code: FALL

The Discount is available for Balkan Pharmaceuticals, SP Laboratory, Ice, Zerox, Genetic, Stealth Labs, Axio Labs, British Dragon, Kalpa Pharmaceuticals products.
* The Offer is valid 19 September - 1 October 2023.
During the Promo Bulk Prices not available.
The promo will not be applied for the products from Product of the Week and Cycles & Kits category.​

Another great ASHOP sale :
  • 25% OFF on all orders

The Discount is available for Balkan Pharmaceuticals, SP Laboratory, Ice, Zerox, Genetic, Stealth Labs, Axio Labs, British Dragon, Kalpa Pharmaceuticals products.
The promo will not be applied for the products from Product of the Week and Cycles & Kits category.

• 25% OFF on all orders

The promo will not be applied for the products from Product of the Week and Cycles & Kits category.

I tried to create an account but I can't use protonmail email...Is this temporary?
Are you trying to register at ashop.in or ashop.to? There shouldn't be a problem with registering at ashop.to.

Ashop.in is for viewing the site without needing to register.

• 25% OFF on all orders

Are you trying to register at ashop.in or ashop.to? There shouldn't be a problem with registering at ashop.to.

Ashop.in is for viewing the site without needing to register.
At ashop.to when entering my proton email I get the error "Temporarily this email domain is not allowed. Please use alternative ones such as Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail,Tutanota, Yandexmail etc."

At ashop.to when entering my proton email I get the error "Temporarily this email domain is not allowed. Please use alternative ones such as Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail,Tutanota, Yandexmail etc."
We are working to find a solution on that, unfortunately proton mail temporarily can't be used.

• 25% OFF on all orders