MESO-Rx Sponsor Ashop Promotions

It would be good if @ashop came to talk to us about it and give us its point of view because it is remarkably transparent.
what do you mean? do you agree or disagree that balkan was better back then?
to be fair tho i believe the overall RAW quality has gone down over the years so every lab seems to have been better or maybe im just glorifying the past idk but that balkan back in 08 or 09 was the some the best gear i have ever used

Last edited:
to be fair tho i believe the overall RAW quality has gone down over the years so every lab seems to have been better or maybe im just glorifying the past idk but that balkan back in 08 or 09 was the some the best gear i have ever used
No I think it's possible but I've been taking BP for a very short time and it seems to be ok in my opinion. But it is true on the other hand that some labs over time have disappointed people

Balkan has been produced in the same factory, using the same materials as it has since it's inception.

All testing done on raw materials and finished products have met the label claims.

You can rest assured that when using Balkan you are getting some of the best on the market!

No I think it's possible but I've been taking BP for a very short time and it seems to be ok in my opinion. But it is true on the other hand that some labs over time have disappointed people
yeah i think this has to do with raws being less pure than they were back then. yeah they may test out the same but the purity i think used to be better. balkan is still the best "ugl" out there and sp gear is fire too but idk what it as bust those balkan ccyles back in the day had serious kick to them . could also be me getting older and receptors are getting burnt out as i age so its hard to say im sure balkans shit hasent changed its just a lot of other things have

We have TWO great Labor Day Sales!!!

20% OFF the entire shop!!
10% OFF + 10% on Crypto payments!!
Excludes Local products.

Use code LABORDAY23

Hurry ~ Sale ends Sept 4th!

++++++++++ PLUS ++++++++++

Buy 2 Get 1 Free for orders over 400$
Buy 3 Get 1 Free for orders up to 399$
Use code: LBDAY

* The Discount is available for Balkan Pharmaceuticals, SP Laboratory, Ice, Zerox, Genetic, Magnum, Stealth Labs, Sciroxx, Axio Labs, British Dragon, Kalpa Pharmaceuticals products.
* The Offer is valid 30 August- 4 September.
* During the Promo Bulk Prices not available.
* The promo will not be applied for the products from Product of the Week and Cycles & Kits category.

Buy 2 Get 1 Free for orders over 400$
Buy 3 Get 1 Free for orders up to 399$
Use code: LBDAY

* The Discount is available for Balkan Pharmaceuticals, SP Laboratory, Ice, Zerox, Genetic, Magnum, Stealth Labs, Sciroxx, Axio Labs, British Dragon, Kalpa Pharmaceuticals products.
* The Offer is valid 30 August- 4 September.
* During the Promo Bulk Prices not available.
* The promo will not be applied for the products from Product of the Week and Cycles & Kits category.

Make sure to check out our local section for new brands and products!!

Leave reviews and gain points towards FREE products!!!

Visit the site and leave reviews on products you've purchased and receive points towards FREE products and orders!

Check out Hilma Biocare! cGMP certified, top shelf brand!

Awesome September Sale

Get all the stuff you need at the best price

You have 15% discount on all brands and products presented on our shop!!

And an extra 10% OFF for crypto payments on orders over 500$ .

. Use Code : SEP23

* The Discount is available for everything excepting Local products.
* The Offer is valid 7-17 September 2023.
During the Promo Bulk Prices not available.
The promo will not be applied for the products from Hot Prices and Cycles & Kits category.​

September Sale!

The Discount is available for everything excepting Local products.
The promo will not be applied for the products from Hot Prices and Cycles & Kits category.

This sale ends tomorrow!

The Discount is available for everything excepting Local products.
The promo will not be applied for the products from Hot Prices and Cycles & Kits category.