MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

So let me get this straight, he’s been open for 6 months … you’ve made 84 orders exactly. So you’re averaging 14 orders per month or more huh ?? You put in an order every other day lol?
Being that I send it to my clients and people in the area yea! Want the screenshots

So being that the majority of the shit show started with cross contamination, Guaiacol & shilling, guaiacol being the only REAL issue. Now that it’s been proven false, it seems like there’s no real issue here.

Accurate claims, no super solvents, fast TA. And that point who cares about fighting for market share if he deserves it lol. Devils advocate since some of you REALLY went in on this guy….

Thanks for doing this. I hope it helps puts people's minds at ease.

I could sit here and talk shit back to the immature shit-talkers but I won't.

Please email us for store credit!
In light of these tests I retract the guiacol comments, at least unless additional tests come up positive.

I stand by the comments about you being a dishonest sleazy dullard that will use alt accounts to shill his products then straight up lie about it until caught red handed though, you syphilitic moron.

So being that the majority of the shit show started with cross contamination, Guaiacol & shilling, guaiacol being the only REAL issue. Now that it’s been proven false, it seems like there’s no real issue here.

Accurate claims, no super solvents, fast TA. And that point who cares about fighting for market share if he deserves it lol. Devils advocate since some of you REALLY went in on this guy….
Guacamole goes great with chips and salsa.

Thank you, appreciate it! It was interesting because we saw no change in our customer base because well.. it’s the same few people here who kept perpetuating the same comments.

And our customers see the tests + blind tests + T/A and make an informed decision.

Like I said, plenty of sources to choose from! Do the research and decide. No one’s bothering reading the echo chamber of 3-4 people who haven’t even ordered from us :D

I stand by the comments about you being a dishonest sleazy dullard that will use alt accounts to shill his products then straight up lie about it until caught red handed though, you syphilitic moron.

Not having a go at you, but what source doesnt? Sure theres some... but theres even more that do it and just dont get caught. Hell what business doesnt do this? Marketing 101. Is it how I would approach things? No but... its easy to say no when I dont own my own business and eat what I kill.

At the end of the day I just want to pay, get my gear, inject it and have it work without complications. Theres only so many cherries you can add on top of that basic ice cream sundae to improve it. Just let me eat my damn ice cream sundae lol.

Not having a go at you, but what source doesnt? Sure theres some... but theres even more that do it and just dont get caught. Hell what business doesnt do this? Marketing 101. Is it how I would approach things? No but... its easy to say no when I dont own my own business and eat what I kill.

At the end of the day I just want to pay, get my gear, inject it and have it work without complications. Theres only so many cherries you can add on top of that basic ice cream sundae to improve it. Just let me eat my damn ice cream sundae lol.
+1 to this

I'm happy with the gear and now we know it doesn't have guaiacol, but i've had great results strictly off axle's products

More testing is always encouraged though

After reading last few pages on issue, can I justifiably summarize that there is no major issue with product quality , but possibly some questionable ( unethical) marketing/ sales tactics? Am I oversimplifying?

After reading last few pages on issue, can I justifiably summarize that there is no major issue with product quality , but possibly some questionable ( unethical) marketing/ sales tactics? Am I oversimplifying?
That’s the same thing I said. Yeah. Who cares about marketing/sales if product is solid.

In April I order 63 items to be correct
I don’t give a shit how many items !! There’s a difference in items and times ordered. Absolutely stupid to order 14 times a month. I’d bet you didn’t and are now just trying to talk your way out of it. Whatever sigghhhh

So alternate accounts for the 3 or 4th time and denying it and test mixed in with npp you’re cool with. I’m sure there will be more that pop up.

I don’t give a shit how many items !! There’s a difference in items and times ordered. Absolutely stupid to order 14 times a month. I’d bet you didn’t and are now just trying to talk your way out of it. Whatever sigghhhh
Sighhhhhh here’s my 8.5 pages of orders I guess… enjoy

Since I can’t post a screen recording you can see 9 pages of orders :)

Attachments

• IMG_5070.png
    IMG_5070.png
    240.4 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_5071.png
    IMG_5071.png
    147 KB · Views: 71
What says the individual didn’t send in a vial of someone else’s gear that he knew contained no guac and was legit ? Y’all are so quick to “neeed” a source to be “ok”
You're grasping at straws guy lol. If you doubt it that much order some yourself and send it for testing. Usually you're grinding on stans dick but he accidentally mailed mast as primo to several people (which is a big deal because primo is faked as mast)....then there was test c which had sustanon in it. I think you have a double standard because you're too much of a cheerleader for Stan. You don't contribute much to the forum instead of reading half a page and not fully understanding the circumstances before you call someone a "clown" . You've been here 6 years and you're still a regular member because you contribute nothing to the forum.

You're grasping at straws guy lol. If you doubt it that much order some yourself and send it for testing. Usually you're grinding on stans dick but he accidentally mailed mast as primo to several people (which is a big deal because primo is faked as mast)....then there was test c which had sustanon in it. I think you have a double standard because you're too much of a cheerleader for Stan. You don't contribute much to the forum instead of reading half a page and not fully understanding the circumstances before you call someone a "clown" . You've been here 6 years and you're still a regular member because you contribute nothing to the forum.
lol how are you related to Axel buddy ?

You fucking ignorant dumb fuk, Stans been here for a decade has a couple mistakes and was honest and owned up to them.

Axel been here for 6months and already has 3-4 mistakes and lied again thinking he wouldn’t be caught. And did the same elsewhere lol

You have no clue, between you and goul you’re two of the most ignorant wanna be know it alls the site has seen. Run along dummm dummmm

Back