295.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5073.png
    IMG_5073.png
    203.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_5072.png
    IMG_5072.png
    196.5 KB · Views: 57
lol how are you related to Axel buddy ?

You fucking ignorant dumb fuk, Stans been here for a decade has a couple mistakes and was honest and owned up to them.

Axel been here for 6months and already has 3-4 mistakes and lied again thinking he wouldn’t be caught. And did the same elsewhere lol

You have no clue, between you and goul you’re two of the most ignorant wanna be know it alls the site has seen. Run along dummm dummmm
I'm retarded but you can't spell axle when it's written on the same page you're typing on lol.

I voiced my concerns, I ordered testing.

What have you done besides swallow stans nut everyday for a couple freebies per order? You attack other members and sources but but you aren't contributing anything? Both things I mentioned about Stan are within the last year. Feel free to use the search function.

I've yet to see 1 single hplc report you've submitted. Presumably because you just go on feelz or the vendors testing. Which is very ironic considering your accusations of people altering samples before sending them

You are about the biggest hypocrite on this forum if you actually had the self awareness to realize it.

On ignore, fat ass

I'm retarded but you can't spell axle when it's written on the same page you're typing on lol.

I voiced my concerns, I ordered testing.

What have you done besides swallow stans nut everyday for a couple freebies per order? You attack other members and sources but but you aren't contributing anything? Both things I mentioned about Stan are within the last year. Feel free to use the search function.

I've yet to see 1 single hplc report you've submitted. Presumably because you just go on feelz or the vendors testing. Which is very ironic considering your accusations of people altering samples before sending them

You are about the biggest hypocrite on this forum if you actually had the self awareness to realize it.

On ignore, fat ass
Yeah I have also noticed he is a hypocrite and a few others that chimed in on the hate. It's funny how they jump on something like guac and say they are doing it as risk awareness without even having proof beside" I heard it from a guy that heard it from a guy" type of logic. Defiantly appreciate you sending the sample in and clearing that up. I was unsure of the NPP as well cause of the smell but had never used anything with guac in it so wasn't wanting to jump to conclusions.

So alternate accounts for the 3 or 4th time and denying it and test mixed in with npp you’re cool with. I’m sure there will be more that pop up.
You act like these dudes are pastors lol. They’re selling illegal shit. And you think he gives a fuck whether or not someone catches him making a fake page to push his product, that tests fine? Wtf is wrong with some of you lol. Perspective homie.

If he wants more attention, so be it, just make sure your shits good. You guys fed right into it. Free marketing if you ask me. Tren might have some of you a little slow.

Because Meso is supposed to be about keeping sources accountable and honest but with all the new young degenerates it’s slowly falling away from that direction. I’m starting to care less as the takeover is happening and it is what it is.
I absolutely agree with accountability. But again, in the end it comes down to product. Track record isn’t perfect, but he’s done right by others for the most part.

All a learning experience. See where it goes. Again, as long as the gears safe, it is what it is. Pick another source. MC doesn’t do well here but is “bigger” on SST. Guys wil rebrand and go elsewhere. You can only control so much.

Because Meso is supposed to be about keeping sources accountable and honest but with all the new young degenerates it’s slowly falling away from that direction. I’m starting to care less as the takeover is happening and it is what it is.
Exactly. The only thing keeping these kids (relatively) safe is membership keeping sources accountable and not doing sleazy shady shit. Then these same kids shit on you for doing it. “Tren is tren bro, it’s either tren or it isn’t tren and that’s all that matters”. This mentality can’t see past its nose and can’t understand how it’s a death by a thousand cuts until that logic ends up getting them hurt.

Exactly. The only thing keeping these kids (relatively) safe is membership keeping sources accountable and not doing sleazy shady shit. Then these same kids shit on you for doing it. “Tren is tren bro, it’s either tren or it isn’t tren and that’s all that matters”. This mentality can’t see past its nose and can’t understand how it’s a death by a thousand cuts until that logic ends up getting them hurt.
So kick him off the page for shilling or stfu. lol. Some of you are like women who wanna bitch over silly shit. He MaDe A fAkE aCcOuNt.

How about the 5 of you take accountability for the gauc accusations since we’re on the topic of accountability.

So being that the majority of the shit show started with cross contamination, Guaiacol & shilling, guaiacol being the only REAL issue. Now that it’s been proven false, it seems like there’s no real issue here.

Accurate claims, no super solvents, fast TA. And that point who cares about fighting for market share if he deserves it lol. Devils advocate since some of you REALLY went in on this guy….
Uhhhh guessing you forgot about those 2 blind NPP tests that came back underdosed or contaminated?

So kick him off the page for shilling or stfu. lol. Some of you are like women who wanna bitch over silly shit. He MaDe A fAkE aCcOuNt.

How about the 5 of you take accountability for the gauc accusations since we’re on the topic of accountability.
If you’d bothered to read the thread before commenting, I actually did retract that statement. But I know reading is hard for some people, so I don’t judge you for missing that. I used to struggle with reading too. I mean, I was also seven, but the point is I got better and I hope you can too.

Also if you’re done riding this source’s micro penis, please note that I’m not a site administrator. I cannot kick a source off the site. I’d think you should know that, but here we are.

You should read more and post less.

What do you mean @janoshik just said he made a mistake and your npp does have guaiacol in it..

What says the individual didn’t send in a vial of someone else’s gear that he knew contained no guac and was legit ? Y’all are so quick to “neeed” a source to be “ok”
Because I’m not spending 500$ to send shit I have already bought with my own money to come come clap my hands and sing kumbaya by the fire and let everyone know that the sample of axles npp didn’t have guaiacol?

I was surprised by the results.
All 3 samples had the guac smell. Varying in potency of smell
1 tested positive after a retest. From a different source.

at the end of the day, it still shows an issue with the brewer and getting guaiacol on vials and packages.

If it wasn’t in the oil, it was on the vial. That’s still an issue axle needs to fix.

Because I’m not spending 500$ to send shit I have already bought with my own money to come come clap my hands and sing kumbaya by the fire and let everyone know that the sample of axles npp didn’t have guaiacol?

I was surprised by the results.
All 3 samples had the guac smell. Varying in potency of smell
1 tested positive after a retest. From a different source.

at the end of the day, it still shows an issue with the brewer and getting guaiacol on vials and packages.

If it wasn’t in the oil, it was on the vial. That’s still an issue axle needs to fix.
Right - I agree. This is also what we said likely happened if there was a smell. It got on the label or vial.

We right away made a whole separate brewing station for any compounds containing Guaiacol (we invested in duplicate peristaltic pumps / bottles / lines for this station) and all labels plus vials are kept separate for these compounds so Guaiacol smell doesn’t show up in any vials that don’t contain Guaiacol.

Back