MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Someone on here had a good tip that you shouldn’t connect your forum account to your source, so I don’t ask for a discount for posting blood results. Blood results came in just now for blood drawn tuesday, 2 days from last injection (e3d). Week 8 of summer beach body blast, running: 600 test e x 400 primo x 1000 hcg x 40mg Anavar x 2.5 retatrutide, Axle is my first UGL, so it’s all Axle labs gear.

View attachment 283240

A little confused. You had 4300ng on the gear?

Attachments

• IMG_5572.jpeg
    IMG_5572.jpeg
    629.4 KB · Views: 79

A little confused. You had 4300ng on the gear?
I know and that seemed a little “excessive.” That blood draw was 12 hours after an every other day injection and crashed my e2 pretty hard. I’ve switched to every 3 days injections, and added hcg to boost e2. This last sample was trough, before next injection. I think this last result is much more sustainable.

I know and that seemed a little “excessive.” That blood draw was 12 hours after an every other day injection and crashed my e2 pretty hard. I’ve switched to every 3 days injections, and added hcg to boost e2. This last sample was trough, before next injection. I think this last result is much more sustainable.
Interesting, thanks for the info.

Either ways, shoot us an email for bloodwork credit!

Someone on here had a good tip that you shouldn’t connect your forum account to your source, so I don’t ask for a discount for posting blood results. Blood results came in just now for blood drawn tuesday, 2 days from last injection (e3d). Week 8 of summer beach body blast, running: 600 test e x 400 primo x 1000 hcg x 40mg Anavar x 2.5 retatrutide, Axle is my first UGL, so it’s all Axle labs gear.

View attachment 283240
that is a lower t level for that much gear i posted results from just 300 mg of axles test c 200 @300 mg per week and my t was over 2000 maybe you are a slow responder?

that is a lower t level for that much gear i posted results from just 300 mg of axles test c 200 @300 mg per week and my t was over 2000 maybe you are a slow responder?
Yes, I weigh 280lbs. and this was trough. it’s in line with my usual blood results. That’s why the usual TRT dose of 200, didn’t do anything for me.

View attachment 283240
I feel like I can get these results just from Hcg. 1000 Hcg 600mg test put me at like 4500+

View attachment 283240
8 weeks in on that dose and that's all you got?

Yes, I weigh 280lbs. and this was trough. it’s in line with my usual blood results. That’s why the usual TRT dose of 200, didn’t do anything for me.
How’s it in line with your usual blood results when a month ago you said you weren’t sure what dose you were taking, thought 600 test and 300 primo and you were close to 5000 ?

How do you go from 4300 to 1900 in a month? Has he always used Test E or was that with Test c? Same dose per week, etc. seems odd
Same test E. I was pinning EOD and switched to E3Days. I was trying to lower my test levels because 4900 seemed too high. Pinning EOD it was pretty impossible to find the trough for a blood draw so I’m sure that number is skewed

How’s it in line with your usual blood results when a month ago you said you weren’t sure what dose you were taking, thought 600 test and 300 primo and you were close to 5000 ?
My chart above is a consistent 200mg per week dosed E3D for 2 years and I never broke 1000 barely broke 700 most months. So I think it’s in line with my usual numbers

Sponsors

Back