MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Been running the mk677 for over a month so glad to see where it’s testing. Based off my “feels” and having ran mk677 plenty of times I had a feeling it was over 10mg but nice to get confirmation. Appreciate the testing guys

Mind showing us some pictures of this setup?
The newer pump is pictured which runs the second line. We’ve also added a bottle top pump setup now to have a 3rd setup which doesn’t have to deal with cleaning lines.

Attachments

• IMG_5593.jpeg
    IMG_5593.jpeg
    190.3 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_5594.jpeg
    IMG_5594.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_5597.jpeg
    IMG_5597.jpeg
    180.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_5596.jpeg
    IMG_5596.jpeg
    272.3 KB · Views: 83
Someone on here had a good tip that you shouldn’t connect your forum account to your source, so I don’t ask for a discount for posting blood results. Blood results came in just now for blood drawn tuesday, 2 days from last injection (e3d). Week 8 of summer beach body blast, running: 600 test e x 400 primo x 1000 hcg x 40mg Anavar x 2.5 retatrutide, Axle is my first UGL, so it’s all Axle labs gear.

View attachment 283240
My god these numbers are awful. Typically my total is 1400 from 200mg a week. Unless I’m running axles gear. Then my total is 500ish off 200mg a week. People still buying this guys stuff?

My god these numbers are awful. Typically my total is 1400 from 200mg a week. Unless I’m running axles gear. Then my total is 500ish off 200mg a week. People still buying this guys stuff?
Which means you’re actually injecting 140mg a week probably

Fuck…I’m doubling doses on everything I bought from him now especially eq and masteron. I reaally hope that I’m at least injecting what I bought!

Which means you’re actually injecting 140mg a week probably

Fuck…I’m doubling doses on everything I bought from him now especially eq and masteron. I reaally hope that I’m at least injecting what I bought!

He also got 4400ng off the same gear and dose 4 weeks prior. Enjoy your other source though.

Edit: Ah nevermind.. new account. Carry on! ;)

He also got 4400ng off the same gear and dose 4 weeks prior. Enjoy your other source though.

Good try. It actually wasn’t off the same gear and that test was a year prior. Would you like me to repost the bloodwork?

Dude it’s ok. You don’t have to be defensive. Your gear is underdosed. It is what it is.

Think my question got lost in the flurry of new account posts

Has anyone tried the DHB? How's the pip?

If anyone could provide feedback I'd greatly appreciate it.

Look I’m not on anyone’s side right now, I just want to get to the bottom of this issue. There’s just a big conspiracy going on and I don’t know who to trust. For all I know @madmanSpade and @Meatgazer could be the same guy using different accounts to make you look bad. Perhaps there’s human error when it comes to brewing certain batches.

I just don’t know the truth right now.

Look I’m not on anyone’s side right now, I just want to get to the bottom of this issue. There’s just a big conspiracy going on and I don’t know who to trust. For all I know @madmanSpade and @Meatgazer could be the same guy using different accounts to make you look bad. Perhaps there’s human error when it comes to brewing certain batches.

If you don't know the truth then stfu and leave the thread for people posting legitimate reviews or questions, not spamming your bulls**t conspiracy theories

I’m not trying to make this guy look bad. He does a pretty good job of it himself.

If you don't know the truth then stfu and leave the thread for people posting legitimate reviews or questions, not spamming your bulls**t conspiracy theories
Excuse me? Firstly don’t direct that attitude towards me and calm your tone, because that was really unnecessary. Secondly I’m discussing a serious issue and you’re spamming questions about whether their DHB gives pip…really take a step back and think for a minute, critically think I mean. Perhaps you’ll realize why it’s important why we open up and become transparent on this subject.

I’m not trying to make this guy look bad. He does a pretty good job of it himself.
He seems to be doing his best to conduct business and himself in a professional manner. When pressed, he calmly requests for more information in order to investigate possible issues. So how is he making himself look bad? It’s a serious question, perhaps I missed a post in this thread which might suggest so.

He seems to be doing his best to conduct business and himself in a professional manner. When pressed, he calmly requests for more information in order to investigate possible issues. So how is he making himself look bad? It’s a serious question, perhaps I missed a post in this thread which might suggest so.
Every batch of testosterone is tested. The customer himself is satisfied. His previous lab work on the same exact gear showed very high results. He said he purposefully measured a trough value.

If he’d like he can re-test bloodwork again on the same gear for the third time. We’ll compensate cost again. I’m not really sure what the issue is.

Have you not at all read the last 20 ish pages on this fourm? Honestly just ridiculous to even ask this lol.

Every batch of testosterone is tested. The customer himself is satisfied. His previous lab work on the same exact gear showed very high results. He said he purposefully measured a trough value.

If he’d like he can re-test bloodwork again on the same gear for the third time. We’ll compensate cost again. I’m not really sure what the issue is.
I agree, I’m not sure what @Sector was nitpicking at and was confused at first. I appreciate the clarification.

Have you not at all read the last 20 ish pages on this fourm? Honestly just ridiculous to even ask this lol.
That’s a broad statement and you’re going to have to be more specific. Is there a little bit of passive aggressiveness on his part? Perhaps, but what do you expect when multiple new accounts are accusing him of underdosed and fake gear? I’d be pretty annoyed too, it’s a headache to figure out whether or not these are legitimate issues

Back