MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Never ordered but curious if this source has 'old stock' from all the companies been before and just throwing new labels. When batch numbers have such a variance it's concerning. Took me a while to catch up and might've missed some info but been my thought as reading through last few

Never ordered but curious if this source has 'old stock' from all the companies been before and just throwing new labels. When batch numbers have such a variance it's concerning. Took me a while to catch up and might've missed some info but been my thought as reading through last few

I'm familiar with a UGL that's had the same batch number on every vial they've sold for the last 3 years.

Think you're dealing with pharma companies being supervised by the FDA?

Axles batch numbers change, but you can do your own testing and see if its up to your standards and he will even compensate you for the test. Not a bad deal. He has more 3rd party testing done on his products than most sources I have seen lately and even sends in testing himself Raws and batch. You need to do your due diligence and not listen to people that haven't even purchased from the source.

Axles batch numbers change, but you can do your own testing and see if its up to your standards and he will even compensate you for the test. Not a bad deal. He has more 3rd party testing done on his products than most sources I have seen lately and even sends in testing himself Raws and batch. You need to do your due diligence and not listen to people that haven't even purchased from the source.

Well one guy complained about PIP, another says you need to double the dose, and then there's Guac boy...

May be nothing wrong with the gear, just the customers lol

Okay let’s bring the reigns in. Has anyone tried his masteron, eq or anavar? What are your reviews on those axle products? If you haven’t tried it yourself don’t bother to respond please.

Well one guy complained about PIP, another says you need to double the dose, and then there's Guac boy...

May be nothing wrong with the gear, just the customers lol
Very well could be, some people react different to gear than others and some people just like drama. Who knows man :)

First time I have seen someone reply to themselves on here, you ok man?
That’s not true, this source replies to himself via his various alt accounts all the time in this very thread. :) Full on conversations. Like a schizophrenic. He’s not crazy though, just sleazy, dishonest, and autistic. He’ll deny it until caught red handed though. As is tradition.

That’s not true, this source replies to himself via his various alt accounts all the time in this very thread. :) Full on conversations. Like a schizophrenic. He’s not crazy though, just sleazy, dishonest, and autistic. He’ll deny it until caught red handed though. As is tradition.
You’re like the equivalent of a high school cheerleader spreading gossip and trying to create a false narrative around someone based on issues which have been resolved as shown by @ohitsroy

You’re like the equivalent of a high school cheerleader spreading gossip and trying to create a false narrative around someone based on issues which have been resolved as shown by @ohitsroy
It’s not a false narrative. This source has been found to be using alt accounts multiple times to pimp his goods. Accounts that look a lot like yours. This isn’t an opinion. It certainly isn’t false. It is object truth.

How unusual.

Yet another account that didn’t exist even a week ago showing up to carry this source’s water.

How unusual.
I’m actually a Stan casual customer but recently decided to try this source and admittedly I spent a lot of money on months worth of gear. So of course i want to be absolutely sure I’m at least getting the compounds I paid for. I don’t care at this point if my mast 200 is actually 150, as long as it’s the compound that I paid for and nothing else added or contaminated.

It’s not a false narrative. This source has been found to be using alt accounts multiple times to pimp his goods. Accounts that look a lot like yours. This isn’t an opinion. It certainly isn’t false. It is object truth.

How unusual.
And you’d be surprised to find out that you’re wrong in my case, I’m a new customer and I’m frustrated with what I’ve been finding. I just am looking for some reassurance at this point. I’ve been running his eq 300 for 6 weeks, I sure as hell hope I haven’t been just injecting pure MCt oil

I’m actually a Stan casual customer but recently decided to try this source and admittedly I spent a lot of money on months worth of gear. So of course i want to be absolutely sure I’m at least getting the compounds I paid for. I don’t care at this point if my mast 200 is actually 150, as long as it’s the compound that I paid for and nothing else added or contaminated.
Hold up. You don’t care about 25% underdosed gear? I’ve not really joined this argument but what the fuck

Back