MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

And you’d be surprised to find out that you’re wrong in my case, I’m a new customer and I’m frustrated with what I’ve been finding. I just am looking for some reassurance at this point. I’ve been running his eq 300 for 6 weeks, I sure as hell hope I haven’t been just injecting pure MCt oil
You don’t need reassurance. You need bloodwork.

Hold up. You don’t care about 25% underdosed gear? I’ve not really joined this argument but what the fuck
3 day account with 60 messages and kind of all over the place. Clear lack of rational thinking. Doesn't seem like someone who can do steroids safely. Was entertaining at first, now just spam. Easy ignore list addition. (edit: obv talking about Nostrame not youwhat)

You don’t need reassurance. You need bloodwork.
Blood work to find out if my mast or eq is real? Not possible sir, I’m fine with having trt levels of test as I plan on running low test high anabolic cycles anyway. I just have no way of knowing if the anavar I bought is even anavar

Well I’m already pessimistic about this guy and I would hope that he’s at least selling the compounds listed on the labels and nothing more. If it’s underdosed, fuck it I’ll just run extra until i reorder from Stan. I’ve accepted the possibility that i may have been screwed, just hope I have SOMETHING of which i paid for
Found your reassurance
200.gif

I’ll ask again, has anyone here had any positive experiences with his masteron, eq and var? Literally that’s all I want is some reviews from actual customers. Not these trolls just here to flame a source for the hell of it

I DONT WANT TO DO THAT. seriously I want to purchase what I want and inject it with reassurance that it’s accurate dosed product. If I go to Walmart to buy windex should I send that to a lab every time to test for ammonia?
Judging by your mental state you for sure are injecting something... Is it gear? who knows. But you seem off your rocker and not mentally stable.

I’ll ask again, has anyone here had any positive experiences with his masteron, eq and var? Literally that’s all I want is some reviews from actual customers. Not these trolls just here to flame a source for the hell of it
Don’t see any positive experiences being posted. Guess you’ll have to log into another account and post one up big guy lol

Judging by your mental state you for sure are injecting something... Is it gear? who knows. But you seem off your rocker and not mentally stable.
I work in modeling and OF where appearance is crucial. The quality of gear can certainly have an impact on that. If I’m not injecting masteron or eq that affects the cosmetics

I’m running on a strict deadline and don’t have time to send in samples for testing

I DONT WANT TO DO THAT. seriously I want to purchase what I want and inject it with reassurance that it’s accurate dosed product. If I go to Walmart to buy windex should I send that to a lab every time to test for ammonia?
I send all my windex off for testing. I dont want that shit quality windex leaving water stains on my glass.

No no no you literally just said you don’t care how it’s dosed as long as the hormone is right. You’re a clown
Okay exactly with dry compounds I have no problem doubling the dose as long as it’s the actual compound. I literally doubled masteron from 400 to 800mg this week eq 300 to 600 mg. I still have two vials of Stan test so I’ll run trt dose until I reorder.

And “No no no no,” lol really? What was that?

This is a harm reduction board, this is not Walmart, you are unsure of a product, you have to do your own due diligence in making sure it is up to your comfort level. If someone giving you a "good 2 go" assurance is all you need to feel comfy injecting an underground compound I would suggest you spend your time on a different board.

Okay exactly with dry compounds I have no problem doubling the dose as long as it’s the actual compound. I literally doubled masteron from 400 to 800mg this week eq 300 to 600 mg. I still have two vials of Stan test so I’ll run trt dose until I reorder.

And “No no no no,” lol really? What was that?
Such a great idea. Your e2 will be optimal. You will feel like a god.

Back