MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

This is a harm reduction board. If you aren’t going to contribute in a meaningful way just fuck off back to where you came from.
Harm reduction? Buying and injecting oils we buy off the internet is a big boy decision we make. Destroying someone's reputation intentionally courtesy of another source in lieu for free products. That's what is really happening here. False rumors, statements with no actual proof, are just opinionated statements

Harm reduction? Buying and injecting oils we buy off the internet is a big boy decision we make. Destroying someone's reputation intentionally courtesy of another source in lieu for free products. That's what is really happening here. False rumors, statements with no actual proof, are just opinionated statements
Everyone, please ignore him. His posts indicate possible mental issues or substance abuse. There are no such things happening, most sources here are professional and carefully vetted.

Everyone, please ignore him. His posts indicate possible mental issues or substance abuse. There are no such things happening, most sources here are professional and carefully vetted.
Nah, he's neither crazy nor a junkie,; he's just a shill.

Oddly specific Drunkpost or anti-Axle psyop?

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

"Thanks I had a great time the last time I visited, you made great food, appreciate the free “gifts” and look forward to the next visit"

Different oils arent going to the change the concentration of the product and the same batch wouldnt have a variance of almost 20mg. I'd say you have a differnt batch then what AL tested.
Pretty much what I was thinking but wasn't sure, thanks for the clarification. They're marked c58 same as the one he tested, but now that I think about it that probably indicates the raws used and not the brew. The expiration date would probably be a better match for the brew itself.

Considering the whole JuiceApe/Musclecandy/Colonial debacle, my money is on this. As much as this guy denies it they’ve all worked together before.
Never knew this, better safe than sorry. Guess ill stick with some other sources. Shame his gear was solid and always timely

Pretty much what I was thinking but wasn't sure, thanks for the clarification. They're marked c58 same as the one he tested, but now that I think about it that probably indicates the raws used and not the brew. The expiration date would probably be a better match for the brew itself.
Not sure how Axle uses his batch numbering system. It would make sense c58 would mean the batch brewed not the raws. I doubt he's using different raws for every batch guy prob has kg's and makes multiple batches with the same raws.

Ok Axle, we've already seen the proof. Sorry that it isn't enough for you. A pattern of lies and bullshit going back literal YEARS but sure, you're a Saint buddy.

Please keep your tone down and be respectful. You haven’t tried any of his products.
Please keep your tone down and be respectful. You haven’t tried any of his products.
i am doing Axles Gear and have no complaints, its funny how these new members who been here a week swinging off Axles nuts trying to check well known members about " there tone" Well STFU !! is that enough tone for your lame ass ? what are you getting some compensation for sucking axles nuts?

i am doing Axles Gear and have no complaints, its funny how these new members who been here a week swinging off Axles nuts trying to check well known members about " there tone" Well STFU !! is that enough tone for your lame ass ? what are you getting some compensation for sucking axles nuts?
You are a customer with positive review of his product. Keep it that way.

I’m often the “sub” or “bottom” where my role is to receive anything from strap on, golden shower, moneyshots, creamies, and even dck on rare occasions. Granted I also do an equal amount of heterosexual work with women so there’s a nice balance.
The person who wrote this gem telling someone to lower their tone is insane!