MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

The result is in
Thanks for doing this.

We’ve created multiple stations and separated out the brewing lines for any Guaiacol-containing compounds to prevent any trace Guaiacol from entering other brews, (pics a few pages back - we did this right away even when someone mentioned the smell.. it was just smarter to do this regardless if the test came back positive or negative)

We also added a 3rd vacuum pump/bottle-top brewing station (vs. peristaltic pump) which doesn’t use lines.

(I explain this a few pages back also with pics).

Anyone with grey top Tren-A 100 batch C48, please email us for either refund / store credit / replacement (whatever you prefer)

We do apologize and are improving our process based on this!

@nightprowler7 shoot us an email for refund + testing credit / compensation or whatever you’d like.

Last edited:
Thanks for doing this.

We’ve created multiple stations and separated out the brewing lines for any Guaiacol-containing compounds to prevent any trace Guaiacol from entering other brews, (pics a few pages back - we did this right away even when someone mentioned the smell.. it was just smarter to do this regardless if the test came back positive or negative)

We also added a 3rd vacuum pump/bottle-top brewing station (vs. peristaltic pump) which doesn’t use lines.

(I explain this a few pages back also with pics).

Anyone with Tren-A 100 batch C48, please email us for either refund / store credit / replacement (whatever you prefer)

We do apologize and are improving our process based on this!

@nightprowler7 shoot us an email for refund + testing credit / compensation or whatever you’d like.
I feel this is a reasonable solution and I do give you credit for your professionalism throughout our initial conversation. I also feel you setting up a second brewing station before I even got the result, Is a responsible mature thing to do.

I feel this is fixable and you can bounce back easily. Meso has very high standards here and i think initially most vendors struggle at first with the high standards, high volume, and attention to details. On sst everyone would just skim right over these results and no solution would be given or offered.

I emailed you with my bitcoin address. I appreciate you keeping your word and offering to reimbursing me.

MC and Axle are equal opportunity guaiacol bathers. Gotta love it.

@Axle Labs Glad you saved that "I told you so" before. Oops.
Just for the record: when it was brought to our attention for that batch of NPP, we never denied it contained guaiacol. I said to that customer that specific batch likely did contain it. We already brewed more and sent some out before we even knew he was getting it tested.

We didn’t need the results to admit our brewer used guaiacol. We were transparent the whole way through.

We’re glad it happened, though. We have used it as a learning lesson and it will only make us better. He won’t be using it in anything unless it’s already stated from now on.

I feel this is a reasonable solution and I do give you credit for your professionalism throughout our initial conversation. I also feel you setting up a second brewing station before I even got the result, Is a responsible mature thing to do.

I feel this is fixable and you can bounce back easily. Meso has very high standards here and i think initially most vendors struggle at first with the high standards, high volume, and attention to details. On sst everyone would just skim right over these results and no solution would be given or offered.

I emailed you with my bitcoin address. I appreciate you keeping your word and offering to reimbursing me.
Thank you! I agree with everything you’ve said. Without the rigorous testing there wouldn’t be enough data to see where to improve. Our main goal is to provide properly dosed, great gear and keep every customer happy.

Just for the record: when it was brought to our attention for that batch of NPP, we never denied it contained guaiacol. I said to that customer that specific batch likely did contain it. We already brewed more and sent some out before we even knew he was getting it tested.

We didn’t need the results to admit our brewer used guaiacol. We were transparent the whole way through.

We’re glad it happened, though. We have used it as a learning lesson and it will only make us better. He won’t be using it in anything unless it’s already stated from now on.
Welcome to axle labs chat

I’m just curious now what products contain guaiacol. This wasn’t a cross contamination issue. It was clearly added by the brewer. Trace amounts wouldn’t saturate the oil with the smell guys are reporting. It would be better to just admit what all has it as I’m certain other testing will be performed.

Me at 8:58am: Literally sends dude BTC, first time order.

Meso at 9:00am: Guaiacol - comfirmed

The fuck man

This is why I haven't been on meso in since Trip crashed out

I'm selling this shit to the jr varsity football team

The fuck man

Relax man. I'm sure if you express your concern they'll be happy to put new batch labels on the vials...

Telegram labs are more reliable than fuckin meso at this point

The fuck man

I’m just curious now what products contain guaiacol. This wasn’t a cross contamination issue. It was clearly added by the brewer. Trace amounts wouldn’t saturate the oil with the smell guys are reporting. It would be better to just admit what all has it as I’m certain other testing will be performed.
No definitely not purposefully added. Guaiacol is not needed in Tren-A 100. It was due to Guaiacol remnants in the peristaltic pump pipes. It’s something even if there is a trace, it’ll be picked up.

I’m not sure what the point of adding Guaiacol on purpose in TrenA 100 is.. It holds easily with BB.

Axle reimbursed me for the guaiacol test, shipping, and the tren. I feel I've been made whole in this situation, and he kept his word on testing reimbursement. I appreciate that because so few people follow their word these days.

I can see this source potentially testing more than other sources and being very successful because of that.

Ordinarily, I'd be very upset about this situation, but I was out no money and he offered a solution to this not happening again.

Axle reimbursed me for the guaiacol test, shipping, and the tren. I feel I've been made whole in this situation, and he kept his word on testing reimbursement. I appreciate that because so few people follow their word these days.

I can see this source potentially testing more than other sources and being very successful because of that.

Ordinarily, I'd be very upset about this situation, but I was out no money and he offered a solution to this not happening again.
Same he's replacing the tren for me and has made me whole, even though he didn't have to. The customer service has been very good, and the new setup will go a long way in preventing these kinds of issues in the future. Its a learning curve, and there does seem to be improvements being made. The constant testing is always good to see too.

I'm still sticking with axle