MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

i am doing Axles Gear and have no complaints, its funny how these new members who been here a week swinging off Axles nuts trying to check well known members about " there tone" Well STFU !! is that enough tone for your lame ass ? what are you getting some compensation for sucking axles nuts?
Got'em yeah. 15% off currently and 2 day shipping

Please keep your tone down and be respectful. You haven’t tried any of his products.

Says the dumb fuck who joined Sat and started a thread wondering if this source sold you bunk Test and Mast because you were highly concerned about it. You wanna shill a source, send some shit for test or STFU. If active or contributing members need any lip off your ass we’ll scrape it off Axles zipper. The ignore button was built around trash like you.

Soul Train Eat A Dick GIF by IFC

I have ordered from Stan several times and GL multiple times. I have the ducks, I have ordered from Axle several times as well. I have used GL test cyp and prop. I have been using Axles cyp 300 and test prop 100. If I had to choose between the two. I would choose Axles over GLs. I have seen better gains and results with Axles over Gls. I felt GLs test was under dosed and axles is dosed correctly or over a tad. Axle has the best communication and fastest turn around. I had pip with GLs mct gear and I have none with Axles mct gear. I’m sharing my experience since I have been on meso with different vendors. Stan’s gear has been great. I only used his orals and not his injectables. At the end of the day I care about results of how my body looks. So I will continue to use Axles gear and Stans gear.

You're the version of Axle that finally figured out how to use a VPN. Very impressive.
No need for a VPN here. You can find me on SST & Eroids also. I spread my wealth and stick with the impressive gains I get from great suppliers on all 3 boards. So far there is only 3 (technically 2 because 2 use same brewer) on this board I trust and tested with repeat results

No need for a VPN here. You can find me on SST & Eroids also. I spread my wealth and stick with the impressive gains I get from great suppliers on all 3 boards. So far there is only 3 (technically 2 because 2 use same brewer) on this board I trust and tested with repeat results
Do you equally gargle the cumshots from all 3?

I think this shows the importance of testing instead of feelz or scentz.

I am actually surprised by the results even after I sent my sample I kept telling myself maybe I was smelling something else. Because I keep my gear in my garage where other household chemicals are. I usually pin in there too.

Outside of video recording myself pulling the sample and driving to ups. I don't know how to prove my honesty to those that may not believe me. Here are before and after pics from me preparing my sample. My sample was prepared inside my kitchen with a sealed unused vial.

I have asked to pay janoshik extra for a picture of my sample to be emailed to me. I will edit any of my parcels labeling out for opsec and I will post it here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240517_091250_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240517_091250_Gallery.jpg
    400 KB · Views: 209
  • Screenshot_20240517_091240_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240517_091240_Gallery.jpg
    520.2 KB · Views: 132