MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Such a great idea. Your e2 will be optimal. You will feel like a god.
I appreciate the sarcasm but I understand it’ll be low but in my career water retention and bloating is a huge detriment so I’ll sacrifice health for aesthetics. You probably disagree and that’s fine, to each their own

Okay exactly with dry compounds I have no problem doubling the dose as long as it’s the actual compound. I literally doubled masteron from 400 to 800mg this week eq 300 to 600 mg. I still have two vials of Stan test so I’ll run trt dose until I reorder.

And “No no no no,” lol really? What was that?
Act like a child, get spoken to like one. Everything you’ve done and said has been either stupid or straight up retarded.

Just cracked open npp 200 batch c54 def has a minty smell to it after i put a few drops on my skin personally idk if its a big deal if guac is in it bc ive shot tren ace that smelt like sharpies back in the day and im still here but figured id mention it gonna pin a .7 of his npp 200 c54 and a .7 of his test e 500 c48 will report back assuming pip will be here in the morning

It’s not a false narrative. This source has been found to be using alt accounts multiple times to pimp his goods. Accounts that look a lot like yours. This isn’t an opinion. It certainly isn’t false. It is object truth.

How unusual.
This source has been good to me and all his gear tested well for me except NPP which he fixed. How about we lighten up.

I’ll ask again, has anyone here had any positive experiences with his masteron, eq and var? Literally that’s all I want is some reviews from actual customers. Not these trolls just here to flame a source for the hell of it
Test C, whinny, worked great for me. Waiting on results from Jano for NPP and Tren.

This source has been good to me and all his gear tested well for me except NPP which he fixed. How about we lighten up.
You can do whatever, but I’ll continue to hold sources to a standard and expect accountability from them. I guess that means “we” can’t do anything.

This is nothing. Creep my post history with QSC for all the dumb shit he did back when.

Just cracked open npp 200 batch c54 def has a minty smell to it after i put a few drops on my skin personally idk if its a big deal if guac is in it bc ive shot tren ace that smelt like sharpies back in the day and im still here but figured id mention it gonna pin a .7 of his npp 200 c54 and a .7 of his test e 500 c48 will report back assuming pip will be here in the morning
I have batch 54 at Jano for testing. I will let you know. Guac is not an issue. At least for me it’s not.

I have batch 54 at Jano for testing. I will let you know. Guac is not an issue. At least for me it’s not.
Appreciate it may send in a sample of my own just to have ease of mind on the claimed label dose but besides a little allergic reaction on my skin which is gone now seems pretty smooth considering i pin into scar tissue too

Just got my 5th order today. More test cyp 300 tren ace 100 and insulin. Pack came 2 days after I ordered. NO weird smells everything looks good.

Placing an order for more Tren Base from this reliable source. Hope it smells like Guaiacol, since it's used in it. I use it everyday. Should I be worried? Should I send some out for testing?

no post of details ? Didn't happen!
Not looking for store credit from him and don't really care if you believe it or not. I was just trying to find out if the discrepancy between his Jano test and mine was because of different base oils or if it just varies that much between vials.

Not looking for store credit from him and don't really care if you believe it or not. I was just trying to find out if the discrepancy between his Jano test and mine was because of different base oils or if it just varies that much between vials.
Different oils arent going to the change the concentration of the product and the same batch wouldnt have a variance of almost 20mg. I'd say you have a differnt batch then what AL tested.

Back