MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

He seems to be doing his best to conduct business and himself in a professional manner. When pressed, he calmly requests for more information in order to investigate possible issues. So how is he making himself look bad? It’s a serious question, perhaps I missed a post in this thread which might suggest so.
Well he had issues with test in his NPP, the guac issue, the bloodwork issue. Just in the last 50 pages or so.

That’s a broad statement and you’re going to have to be more specific. Is there a little bit of passive aggressiveness on his part? Perhaps, but what do you expect when multiple new accounts are accusing him of underdosed and fake gear? I’d be pretty annoyed too, it’s a headache to figure out whether or not these are legitimate issues
The only reason anyone is accusing him of anything is because of a many months long pattern of deceit. Boo fucking hoo.

Every batch of testosterone is tested. The customer himself is satisfied. His previous lab work on the same exact gear showed very high results. He said he purposefully measured a trough value.

If he’d like he can re-test bloodwork again on the same gear for the third time. We’ll compensate cost again. I’m not really sure what the issue is.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but are you referring to me?

Okay so my concern is warranted then.
The only reason anyone is accusing him of anything is because of a many months long pattern of deceit. Boo fucking hoo.
And it’s not something to shrug off with “boo fucking hoo” this is a very serious matter and must be investigated

This is sarcasm. It’s such obvious sarcasm that I can’t even tell if you’re trolling or not lol
I’m still waiting on the evidence…

Are you implying that the masteron is now fake and possibly contaminated with deca or test? What’s the exact problem you’re referring to?

No im not saying that. Im just saying this source has had multiple issues to which have no explanation. Plenty of reason to be skeptical of his work.

I’m very skeptical as well so I understand where you’re coming from. I just want to be 100% certain beyond reasonable doubt before jumping to conclusions.

No im not saying that. Im just saying this source has had multiple issues to which have no explanation. Plenty of reason to be skeptical of his work.
If it’s gear related, Please explain. We had 2 NPP blind tests that came back low with test cyp months ago, which we rectified and made customers whole, and then the latest NPP blind test was perfect. The Guaiacol contamination allegation has also been disproven so far via blind testing. I’ll wait though.

Every batch of testosterone is tested. The customer himself is satisfied. His previous lab work on the same exact gear showed very high results. He said he purposefully measured a trough value.

If he’d like he can re-test bloodwork again on the same gear for the third time. We’ll compensate cost again. I’m not really sure what the issue is.
Axle labs is correct. I purposely scheduled that last set of labs before my next injection (trough). Which means that would be my lowest number. Which means 24 hours after my next injection, I was probably back up in the 4000’s. I wasn’t trying to sabotage axle or post low numbers, I was actually feeling good about those results. i’ve gotten more gains in the last 8 weeks than i have in 3 years on TRT. I am a happy customer and Axle’s gear is good.

Look I’m not on anyone’s side right now, I just want to get to the bottom of this issue. There’s just a big conspiracy going on and I don’t know who to trust. For all I know @madmanSpade and @Meatgazer could be the same guy using different accounts to make you look bad. Perhaps there’s human error when it comes to brewing certain batches.

I just don’t know the truth right now.

You're claiming his gear is under dosed, (I have no idea), so convinced that's the case will double up your injections, and someone else is "trying to make them look bad"? lol

Is there any labs or anecdotes on the peptides? Really wanting to snag a fair amount of mots C, but peptides are super sketchy half the time.

If it’s gear related, Please explain. We had 2 NPP blind tests that came back low with test cyp months ago, which we rectified and made customers whole, and then the latest NPP blind test was perfect. The Guaiacol contamination allegation has also been disproven so far via blind testing. I’ll wait though.
Thank you.

Guys mistakes like these are bound to happen and it’s better to approach this with a sense of understanding. Axle has been professional and has gone out of his way to address issues which other sources could’ve easily ignored. Please keep this in mind before trying to burn him down.

Thank you.

Guys mistakes like these are bound to happen and it’s better to approach this with a sense of understanding. Axle has been professional and has gone out of his way to address issues which other sources could’ve easily ignored. Please keep this in mind before trying to burn him down.

Would you recommend others double up their dosing just to be sure though?

Back