MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Joined Monday at 7:25 PM

Cmon Axel you’ve been here a week and already have new accounts shilling for you. Fuck this source.
Getting pretty ridiculous. Any recent member that comments on here is automatically me now.

If I was the one doing all this, I would be absolutely retarded to do it right now after what happened. Nothing I can do here to “prove” it. So believe what you want. Don’t forget your tin hat.

You even have me tin hatting now. Any source can now make new accounts and leave me reviews knowing I’ll get blamed .

Nothing will change that we have the best gear and customer service. Try all the tactics you’d like.

No, welcome to Meso. There is no man behind the curtain who you can provide information to and who will then verify the voracity of your claims. It’s either in the open or it doesn’t happen.

And don’t flatter yourselves, there’s not some crack team of forensic investigators huddling around a computer at some DEA field office just waiting for you to post pictures of beakers and an autoclave.

Your lab equipment isn’t what’s going to get you busted, should that unfortunate day ever come (let’s hope not!). Your risks are the same ones that every lab that’s ever been taken down are: a vial of oil gets broken and leaks in transit, which causes the PO to have to set it aside and investigate it; or one of the guys working for your operation has a nasty breakup and his ex rats you all out; or you have a problem with other substances and you end up getting careless which leads to your demise, etc.

Show your lab, don’t show your lab, it’s your business and ultimately you have to make that call. The testing you’ve done is laudable and very much welcome, so that’s a big plus. If you feel that’s enough to carry you then so be it. But understand that any time you make a claim about your sterilization process or the environment under which you make a product it will not be taken as anything but a work of fiction until proven otherwise.
Noted. I’ll get some pictures.

How bout some honor amongst thieves. I could appreciate this guy if he just said “yeah I tried to F them over. So what” but I can’t get down with the little shifty lies an shit. Seems kinda cunty to me

How bout some honor amongst thieves. I could appreciate this guy if he just said “yeah I tried to F them over. So what” but I can’t get down with the little shifty lies an shit. Seems kinda cunty to me
There is still 0 evidence of us trying to sabotage another source. Zero.. no shared IP address, nothing.

It was tacked on as an accusation by the other source to blow over a floater issue they had. Look at the “evidence” shared. All you have to do is look.

If you don’t want to, no worries. I understand, we all have busy lives. There’s other good sources out there. No need to go with us.

I’ve been using this guys gear for a long time. You can’t go wrong here. The prices are amazing and the TA is the fastest in the game. order to my door in 3 days total time every time. I will stick with this source as long as he is around.
How long is a long time?

Look, without pictures you might as well claim that your sterilization process involves a yeti collecting unicorn tears. Without proof you’re just saying what any other marginally competent salesman for a lab would say. It’s worth zero in terms of establishing any amount of trust.
I’ve added sterilization equipment pics.

Attachments

• 258D6316-46F0-4F0E-871A-5021F6F1A202.jpeg
    258D6316-46F0-4F0E-871A-5021F6F1A202.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 296
  • 698CD5E2-D7DD-4AFA-9EA7-71529D5E0951.jpeg
    698CD5E2-D7DD-4AFA-9EA7-71529D5E0951.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 284
  • B9CD78E4-CB00-4EF2-AA88-7195C595365D.jpeg
    B9CD78E4-CB00-4EF2-AA88-7195C595365D.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 291
  • C8420FB9-1C28-4967-80FE-20F55D7614DB.jpeg
    C8420FB9-1C28-4967-80FE-20F55D7614DB.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 294
  • 66F805EF-26DA-4F80-87EA-439F4652C1CB.jpeg
    66F805EF-26DA-4F80-87EA-439F4652C1CB.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 298
  • A47FCE9B-AB09-4544-A758-A3278698637F.jpeg
    A47FCE9B-AB09-4544-A758-A3278698637F.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 298
I’ve ordered from Axle Labs twice in the last month. Both times I had instant communication, shipping within 24 hours, and package touchdown within 3 days. The gear was clean and pinned smooth (2 separate orders of 20mL Test C and anavar 50). I’ve only run it for 3 weeks so far but my (early) bloods reflect a good increase from where I sat on TRT before introducing axles test cycle. I will be testing again after waiting the recommended 6-8 weeks. I don’t have much experience ordering from other vendors (I’ve used 2 other “larger” sources but they both took significantly longer to review my payment and ship the goods), but I would recommend Axle just off the excellent customer service received.
You have three posts, including this one. In your intro post, one of the other three, you repeatedly mention how good a specific source on SST was. Even going into specifics about how he got ran off. You then opine that you hope your behavior here won’t look like shilling for said source.

It’s unusual.

Getting pretty ridiculous. Any recent member that comments on here is automatically me now.

If I was the one doing all this, I would be absolutely retarded to do it right now after what happened. Nothing I can do here to “prove” it. So believe what you want. Don’t forget your tin hat.

You even have me tin hatting now. Any source can now make new accounts and leave me reviews knowing I’ll get blamed .

Nothing will change that we have the best gear and customer service. Try all the tactics you’d like.
Yes, you sure would be, and,

Yes, a source sure could. Which is ironic given what you’re accused of on the other forum. Lol

No, welcome to Meso. There is no man behind the curtain who you can provide information to and who will then verify the voracity of your claims. It’s either in the open or it doesn’t happen.

And don’t flatter yourselves, there’s not some crack team of forensic investigators huddling around a computer at some DEA field office just waiting for you to post pictures of beakers and an autoclave.

Your lab equipment isn’t what’s going to get you busted, should that unfortunate day ever come (let’s hope not!). Your risks are the same ones that every lab that’s ever been taken down are: a vial of oil gets broken and leaks in transit, which causes the PO to have to set it aside and investigate it; or one of the guys working for your operation has a nasty breakup and his ex rats you all out; or you have a problem with other substances and you end up getting careless which leads to your demise, etc.

Show your lab, don’t show your lab, it’s your business and ultimately you have to make that call. The testing you’ve done is laudable and very much welcome, so that’s a big plus. If you feel that’s enough to carry you then so be it. But understand that any time you make a claim about your sterilization process or the environment under which you make a product it will not be taken as anything but a work of fiction until proven otherwise.
Well said, it’s certainly a shared sentiment. I heard good things from a colleague (in-person) so I made a trial order. It was a small order than typical but a good start nonetheless. I absolutely would have ordered more products and higher volumes with CURRENT lab pics. But knowing the situation (attacks and flying allegations) I do understand the hesitation.

Perhaps he need to send to a “well-knows” or respected vets on here to confirm. Someone that can validate and would add cred. Just spitballing

Lab pic certainly would be preferred

You have three posts, including this one. In your intro post, one of the other three, you repeatedly mention how good a specific source on SST was. Even going into specifics about how he got ran off. You then opine that you hope your behavior here won’t look like shilling for said source.

It’s unusual.
Perhaps he is an Axle customer already and only ever been on SST but recently jumped over after AL ban? Shit, I really hope I’m not just so naive.

Perhaps he need to send to a “well-knows” or respected vets on here to confirm.
That’s not how this place works. Anyone with half a brain would order elsewhere instead of this guy who’s pretending his OSPEC isn’t compromised by a former business associate. Axel said it’s not true so he must be telling the truth.

That’s not how this place works. Anyone with half a brain would order elsewhere instead of this guy who’s pretending his OSPEC isn’t compromised by a former business associate. Axel said it’s not true so he must be telling the truth.
Scroll a few posts up. I’ve posted pics.

Definitely. At this point I feel like anyone with two brain cells to rub together can figure out which side of this drama is more likely, but regardless there are so many other sources without said drama surrounding them. Not sure why someone would wade into this one at this point given the current state of their affairs.

You got good testing and answered lab pic requests. The older members here gonna be complaining about the high school drama though so you’re gonna have a tough time till it blows over. Some titty pics would help though.

First, I placed order before all theses accusations and allegations were posted. If true it’s definitely disappointing and worrisome but ultimately its still my choice. If it’s a dumb one then its on me, not you. And since when has there been this “golden standard” of honorable business practices for this or any other market? I understand the importance and obligation of holding sources accountable . The community benefits, I get it. Do I have concerns, yeah but again it’s ultimately my choice! Like vast majority of meso members I value everyones opinions/input even if it differs from mine. But let’s be real, if the experience is trash or get scammed do we call the Better Business Bureau? There are pharmaceutical conglomerates that have hundreds of employees whose only job it is to buy, push and leave fake reviews that promote their products. Same for supplements! It’s marketing these days and while I completely disagree with the practice I still try new supplements & get those scripts filled every month. Again, that is on ME!

Secondly any OSPEC is subject to being compromised at some point regardless. There is no bulletproof strategy, procedures or safeguards. I’d venture to guess that the risk of compromise is quite high with many of the prized sources, of which are my favorite and primary go-to’s despite that.

There are plenty of UGL that I would accept being called a dumbass if bought from but here, I had a solid recommendation from trusted person, so I’m giving it a try.

Post office is closed today due to Veteran's day. All of today/late yesterday's orders are being shipped Monday.
First, I placed order before all theses accusations and allegations were posted. If true it’s definitely disappointing and worrisome but ultimately its still my choice. If it’s a dumb one then its on me, not you. And since when has there been this “golden standard” of honorable business practices for this or any other market? I understand the importance and obligation of holding sources accountable . The community benefits, I get it. Do I have concerns, yeah but again it’s ultimately my choice! Like vast majority of meso members I value everyones opinions/input even if it differs from mine. But let’s be real, if the experience is trash or get scammed do we call the Better Business Bureau? There are pharmaceutical conglomerates that have hundreds of employees whose only job it is to buy, push and leave fake reviews that promote their products. Same for supplements! It’s marketing these days and while I completely disagree with the practice I still try new supplements & get those scripts filled every month. Again, that is on ME!

Secondly any OSPEC is subject to being compromised at some point regardless. There is no bulletproof strategy, procedures or safeguards. I’d venture to guess that the risk of compromise is quite high with many of the prized sources, of which are my favorite and primary go-to’s despite that.

There are plenty of UGL that I would accept being called a dumbass if bought from but here, I had a solid recommendation from trusted person, so I’m giving it a try.

You are correct, and we don't have a single dissatisfied customer since we began on SST. Once you get your gear shortly and try it, go ahead get bloods done / lab testing, whatever else you need to do. Please do share results online.

There is only a certain other source that is trying to sidestep their unsanitary brewing by saying we sabotaged them, without any proof. When brought up, they will post screenshots which have no relation to this accusation. No one will actually go through the screenshots though so it doesn't matter. That is what started all this. Live and move on.

It’s a harm reduction board bro. You should do your part an help vet sources. If shit doesn’t check out we should keep them out of here. I’m sure you’ll get your order and the gear is fine until you don’t and it’s not. Dude exit scams the board members you included.. Why up the risk? You struggling to find test c or something bro