MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

I'm not trying to wade into any debate about business practices here. I have no idea about any of it. As a new member who is trying to replace my expensive clinic, and was having trouble finding a source that didn't just use MCT oil exclusively, I decided to try out Axle. I liked the quick reply I got to my message. His communication was professional and I didn't just get hit with this "Bro..." nonsense. I appreciate that there's no mandatory minimum (so I can just try it first). The process was quick and easy, and I received it in a few days. I'll check my bloodwork in a month to see if I want to continue using Axle's testosterone cypionate. My first injection (last night) went great. No lump or PIP - which I ended up with from another source.

P.S. Anyone care to explain what exactly an exit scam is?

I'm not trying to wade into any debate about business practices here. I have no idea about any of it. As a new member who is trying to replace my expensive clinic, and was having trouble finding a source that didn't just use MCT oil exclusively, I decided to try out Axle. I liked the quick reply I got to my message. His communication was professional and I didn't just get hit with this "Bro..." nonsense. I appreciate that there's no mandatory minimum (so I can just try it first). The process was quick and easy, and I received it in a few days. I'll check my bloodwork in a month to see if I want to continue using Axle's testosterone cypionate. My first injection (last night) went great. No lump or PIP - which I ended up with from another source.

P.S. Anyone care to explain what exactly an exit scam is?

Exit scam is when a new source pops up and all is going extremely well at first but that is the point, after business rapidly picks up they “exit” by taking payments but not filling orders, they fully intend on keeping customers money and then disappear (customers don’t get products and ultimately get screwed). It’s a possibility with ANY source, even trusted ones if shit ultimately hits fan (financial, greed, legal problems, succession issues, compromised ops, losing raws, etc) so it’s always a risk that gets overlooked because of the vast number of sources that can rebrand and simply continue the scam..

When Axle posted intro up on here I did didnt know much of all the drama. I had placed a small trial order and eventually went and did my due diligence. I also asked around outside this forum and I verified with some in person contacts. My former trainer knows and vouched for him twice and that trainer is a very well respected dude in the BB community.

I am going to post a review as well, but suffice to say I am very satisfied and impressed so far. Primary source was out of stock so made a trial order. Exceptional communication and TA is absolutely outstanding (received 2 days after placing order). Super smooth draw and pin, no pip, again completely satisfied so far. I did send in sample to Jano for blind test and will get my labs done, both of which I will post when received.

All in all, great domestic one-stop-shop with array of finished gear & ancillaries, rapid T/A, excellent communication and great pricing. I’m confident gear is top notch but I’ll reserve my final statement on the efficacy and quality after testing is completed and I have more experience/time with it… But yes, given everything I will buy from again.

Last edited:
Exit scam is when a new source pops up and all is going extremely well at first but that is the point, after business rapidly picks up they “exit” by taking payments but not filling orders, they fully intend on keeping customers money and then disappear (customers don’t get products and ultimately get screwed). It’s a possibility with ANY source, even trusted ones. It can happen for multitude of reasons (financial, greediness, legal problems, compromised, supply chain problems, etc) so no guarantee regardless of a source, that’s always a risk that seems to get overlooked because of the vast number of sources that can easily and quickly rebrand and simply continue the scam..

When Axle posted intro up on here I did didnt know much of all the drama. I had placed a small trial order and eventually went and did my due diligence. I also asked around outside this forum and I verified with some in person contacts. My former trainer knows and vouched for him twice and that trainer is a very well respected dude in the BB community.

I am going to post a review as well, but suffice to say I am very satisfied and impressed so far. Primary source was out of stock so made a trial order. Exceptional communication and TA is absolutely outstanding (received 2 days after placing order). Super smooth draw and pin, no pip, again completely satisfied so far. I did send in sample to Jano for blind test and will get my labs done, both of which I will post when received.

All in all, great domestic one-stop-shop with array of finished gear & ancillaries, rapid T/A, excellent communication and great pricing. I’m confident gear is top notch but I’ll reserve my final statement on the efficacy and quality after testing is completed and I have more experience/time with it… But yes, given everything I will buy from again.
Thank you for taking the time to lay all of that out. I'm just a construction worker who lives in a really rural area. I have zero contacts in the BB world or other adjacent worlds. I work out in my basement, and when it comes to hormones, I know more than any of the local doctors. I'm not stupid, but people in my area are very honest. It's hard for me to navigate a space that is full of scammers.

First order landed in 3 days. Gear looks good, packed well. Ill update with my feels report and bloodwork in a few weeks.

First order landed in 3 days. Gear looks good, packed well. Ill update with my feels report and bloodwork in a few weeks.
Nobody cares about feels. And blood work is outdated method to test legitimacy of product. If all you’re usiyng is test then maybe bloodwork will tell us something IF you have baselines and numbers on the same dose. Bloodwork won’t tell us what we want to know about mast, Deca, EQ, etc.
Hplc is only way; send sample to Jano. Axle will appreciate that more than bloodwork and maybe reimburse you; not sure of his policies. But if you’re trying to do Axle an honest solid, then this is the way…..

All assuming you’re not a shill or alt account as has been reported…

Nobody cares about feels. And blood work is outdated method to test legitimacy of product. If all you’re usiyng is test then maybe bloodwork will tell us something IF you have baselines and numbers on the same dose. Bloodwork won’t tell us what we want to know about mast, Deca, EQ, etc.
Hplc is only way; send sample to Jano. Axle will appreciate that more than bloodwork and maybe reimburse you; not sure of his policies. But if you’re trying to do Axle an honest solid, then this is the way…..

I agree. We will give $200 store credit for all 3rd party lab testing.

I sent sample to Jano. Currently en route and will post when received.
I agree. We will give $200 store credit for all 3rd party lab testing.
Looking forward to using that credit on next order.

My personal interest is only in his testosterone. I'm on a steady TRT dose, so bloodwork is the route I'm going at this point. I understand why people running other compounds would go a different route. If he pans out to be legitimate, I'll be happy that I can dump my expensive clinic.

My personal interest is only in his testosterone. I'm on a steady TRT dose, so bloodwork is the route I'm going at this point. I understand why people running other compounds would go a different route. If he pans out to be legitimate, I'll be happy that I can dump my expensive clinic.
I live by “trust but verify”. I did send Jano samples of test I ordered so I’ll be happy to share once results come back. I have Jano do QA’s on any products I buy from a source, I also do periodic QA’s of random sample to check source accuracy, consistency and quality. Anyone getting gear regardless of source should do Independent / third party testing if they have the financial means. Some may not like this statement but if someone cannot afford to do testing or labs then they probably shouldn’t be using gear, go to a mens health clinic instead. For me, Jano tests are a great investment and necessary. It’s a safety thing, it’s a trusted testing lab that validates product quality/quantity, and ultimately provides hard data that either adds source credibility or gives me proof to call out of a source. Its peace of mind…. What I like about Axle is the store credit for testing or labs. That’s a good call, it shows confidence in products and that stand behind them. Of course, playing devils advocate, one thing hard to can’t validate is a source’s production, processes and sanitation practices. The gear may be correct/legit but was brewed in a bathtub... I believe it is important to build a strong, mutually beneficial relationship with sources, ask questions and determine for yourself if you’re comfortable and that they are competent source. I love that he posted pics of lab and equipment with a date authentication. It pretty much eliminated my concern about that!! While OPSEC is always an issue anymore no matter the source

Axle and 1 other source on meso have (so far) meet those standards for ME. When I get report from Jano I will post them.

I live by “trust but verify”. I did send Jano samples of test I ordered so I’ll be happy to share once results come back. I have Jano do QA’s on any products I buy from a source, I also do periodic QA’s of random sample to check source accuracy, consistency and quality. Anyone getting gear regardless of source should do Independent / third party testing if they have the financial means. Some may not like this statement but if someone cannot afford to do testing or labs then they probably shouldn’t be using gear, go to a mens health clinic instead. For me, Jano tests are a great investment and necessary. It’s a safety thing, it’s a trusted testing lab that validates product quality/quantity, and ultimately provides hard data that either adds source credibility or gives me proof to call out of a source. Its peace of mind…. What I like about Axle is the store credit for testing or labs. That’s a good call, it shows confidence in products and that stand behind them. Of course, playing devils advocate, one thing hard to can’t validate is a source’s production, processes and sanitation practices. The gear may be correct/legit but was brewed in a bathtub... I believe it is important to build a strong, mutually beneficial relationship with sources, ask questions and determine for yourself if you’re comfortable and that they are competent source. I love that he posted pics of lab and equipment with a date authentication. It pretty much eliminated my concern about that!! While OPSEC is always an issue anymore no matter the source

Axle and 1 other source on meso have (so far) meet those standards for ME. When I get report from Jano I will post them.
Absolutely respectable and understandable position to take. I'm very new to the UGL space, and unfamiliar with the process of sending products for testing. Right now, I'm trying to find a cheaper alternative to my expensive clinic. I still have 2 vials of my clinic/compounding pharmacy testosterone on hand, so I'm not going in cold and completely relying on an underground source. So far, one source has been a miss for me, but I'm pretty sure my body just doesn't like MCT oil. Axle has been the only source I've found so far that offers GSO. Both injections have been great so far. No PIP or lump like the other source (in MCT oil). Who knows. There could be zero testosterone in there, but Axle has checked a few boxes for me. His communication was quick and professional, there's no mandatory minimum (possibly leaving you stuck with a bunch of product that doesn't agree with you), the choice of carrier oil, explaining to me how to use Bitcoin as a payment, super easy to use order process, extremely quick shipping, and no PIP or lump. I hope he's legitimate, and I hope he stays in operation.

How's that other source working out?
Absolutely respectable and understandable position to take. I'm very new to the UGL space, and unfamiliar with the process of sending products for testing. Right now, I'm trying to find a cheaper alternative to my expensive clinic. I still have 2 vials of my clinic/compounding pharmacy testosterone on hand, so I'm not going in cold and completely relying on an underground source. So far, one source has been a miss for me, but I'm pretty sure my body just doesn't like MCT oil. Axle has been the only source I've found so far that offers GSO. Both injections have been great so far. No PIP or lump like the other source (in MCT oil). Who knows. There could be zero testosterone in there, but Axle has checked a few boxes for me. His communication was quick and professional, there's no mandatory minimum (possibly leaving you stuck with a bunch of product that doesn't agree with you), the choice of carrier oil, explaining to me how to use Bitcoin as a payment, super easy to use order process, extremely quick shipping, and no PIP or lump. I hope he's legitimate, and I hope he stays in operation.
Which other source was a miss?

Which other source was a miss?
I'm not sure if it's good etiquette to name the lab. It was one of the bigger, non-U.S. labs that you'll see a banner ad for if you scroll down to the bottom of the page. In all fairness, (though I can't be certain without further experimentation) I think it's a "me thing" when it comes to MCT oil. I talked to many people who have the same issue with MCT.