MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Two other long standing US domestic sources on this board offer GSO just so you’re aware.
That is good to know. I spent a good day combing through stuff on here and didn't find any others except one who seems to be a "you gotta be in the club" lab.

If you wouldn't mind letting me know, I'd appreciate it, but I understand if you don't. Either way, it's always nice to find a back-up in case one source decides to pack up shop.

Nobody cares about feels. And blood work is outdated method to test legitimacy of product. If all you’re usiyng is test then maybe bloodwork will tell us something IF you have baselines and numbers on the same dose. Bloodwork won’t tell us what we want to know about mast, Deca, EQ, etc.
Hplc is only way; send sample to Jano. Axle will appreciate that more than bloodwork and maybe reimburse you; not sure of his policies. But if you’re trying to do Axle an honest solid, then this is the way…..

All assuming you’re not a shill or alt account as has been reported…
I don't mind doin that if he's paying credit, which looks like he is. So i probably will.

Yo it’s been a while! Ive made a few orders with axle and it’s usually been quick T/A.
3-4 start to finish- 6days with order made when banned on sst.
No blood work but the gear has been on point
No pip with tren ace and test prop
MCT BatchC48
Placed last order Wednesday night and landed Saturday
Tried the bazooka pwo Sunday morning- no pip or knots as of rn and stayed super vascular

It's kinda crazy another vendor had someone drive by your house haha. That's scary lol

It's nice to see you have no minimum. I also like that you source your BB/BA from a reputable company instead of just the cheapest you could find on Amazon or eBay. That shows me you probably don't cut corners.

I'll give you a try after the holiday

Do you only offer store credit for testing or do you also offer bitcoin reimbursement?

Yo it’s been a while! Ive made a few orders with axle and it’s usually been quick T/A.
3-4 start to finish- 6days with order made when banned on sst.
No blood work but the gear has been on point
No pip with tren ace and test prop
MCT BatchC48
Placed last order Wednesday night and landed Saturday
Tried the bazooka pwo Sunday morning- no pip or knots as of rn and stayed super vascular
Thank you for the review! I am glad to hear.

It's kinda crazy another vendor had someone drive by your house haha. That's scary lol

It's nice to see you have no minimum. I also like that you source your BB/BA from a reputable company instead of just the cheapest you could find on Amazon or eBay. That shows me you probably don't cut corners.

I'll give you a try after the holiday

Do you only offer store credit for testing or do you also offer bitcoin reimbursement?
Thank you, I appreciate it!

We can do a reimbursement if you prefer that.

Man I am a bit interested, but all the new account bumps got me a little tilted. Can anyone with more seniority verify? Cause if so, I may bite here

Man I am a bit interested, but all the new account bumps got me a little tilted. Can anyone with more seniority verify? Cause if so, I may bite here
I think i joined here like 2021, idk why I got a "new member" tag lol or when that goes away. my order came in fine, ill be getting bloods and possibly jano testing after some time though. so far ive had no issues. I'm getting the right sides and effects so far but someone said my feels report dont matter so I'll just wait on the bloodwork at least to share.

Ordered 20ML of test e, received it in 3 days. Very well packaged and looks pretty good I guess. I'm not really sure as this is my first ever order. From anyone haha.
But he's super quick to respond, and in a professional matter at that. 10/10 from me.

So you were banned from another forum for making fake accounts to give yourself pseudo positive reviews and we see new accounts showing up in this thread with positive reviews.

You couldn’t have picked a worse forum to try this on.

The kicker is your stuff strikes me as legit. Your eagerness for market share is going to be your demise.

So you were banned from another forum for making fake accounts to give yourself pseudo positive reviews and we see new accounts showing up in this thread with positive reviews.

The kicker is your stuff strikes me as legit. Your eagerness for market share is going to be your demise.
Exactly, I don’t like talking shit but this thread is suspicious af already, let alone given the behavior they’re accused of on the other forum.

And yeah, I’m frustrated because I don’t know that there are any qualms about their actual gear. It’s all business ethics. If they could not be dragged down by self induced drama (that “didn’t happen”) they’d have a nice thing going.

Exactly, I don’t like talking shit but this thread is suspicious af already, let alone given the behavior they’re accused of on the other forum.

And yeah, I’m frustrated because I don’t know that there are any qualms about their actual gear. It’s all business ethics. If they could not be dragged down by self induced drama (that “didn’t happen”) they’d have a nice thing going.
This is the exact reason why I’m on the fence with this source.

I'd say most new members (like myself) came here looking for a source. Most members who have been here for a while don't make recommendations. Since Axle made his introduction recently, I'd say a lot of new members were drawn to (and I'm sorry if this makes me naive) a place that doesn't seem scammy. I've combed through a few of the different pages and I'm pretty confident I've now found a few reputable sources. Most of these have mandatory minimums - which can make a new customer apprehensive. I got PIP and a lump from my first swing at the UGL scene, so it was nice to be able to buy one vial to try. But, what made me place an order was his communication back to me when I messaged him. It wasn't nonsense. It wasn't "Bro..." this and that. He either genuinely gives a shit, or puts on a very good act.

I can't be sure about anyone's motivation, but I can say that I think the new members are going to increase on the steroid boards. From the conversations I've had and seen on Reddit, there are a ton of people who can't find a good doctor and are tired of getting price gouged by the clinics for their testosterone. And, it's nice to be able to try out other compounds of interest.

Maybe it's an exit scheme. Maybe it's this or that. But, I hope it isn't. 4 injections in. So far so good.

He said he’s innocent and it’s all just lies.

IMG_5506.gif