MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Although, we do test all our raw batches to ensure continued high purity of all finished products.

Good evening. Have you posted any of these results? Confirmation of API purity or identification of impurities as well? GCMS, ICP, ...?

All our products are overdosed by 5% to account for any possible raw impurities.

What made you pick this safety factor? Guided by testing mentioned above?

Pack landed 3 day t/a, packaged very well, easy ordering through the website and received tracking. Fantastic experience will be using you again. Literally got here faster than the syringes I ordered from amazon at the same time

Time for me to show some love to Axle. First off, I appreciate what you did for me. I’m not advertising, but you know what it was and I will let everybody know that he helped me out with something when I was in a bind and he didn’t have to do that at all. The Christmas test he promised in every order wasn't just a bottle of 200 cyp (although I would have been perfectly happy with that too). He sent me a 300 mg vial which is not a mg offering I see very often. 300 mg twice per week would make for a good second or third cycle for someone. The prices were awesome, and, like I said he helped a brother out quickly because I am recovering from an injury and ran out of my medicine. Arrived quickly and everything was tight and wrapped up nicely. Very impressed. Keep it up, bro. I’m about to test one of these things out today.

Please let I s know how it is, looks like it should be interesting
I love it so far. It didn't burn when pinning like just TNE usually does to me. I didn't taste guaiacol so that was a plus. It gave good energy like TNE does but it felt smoother. I think i found my new pre-workout. Awesome stuff!

Followed him on SST and on here after things calmed down decided to give him a try.
Ordered late afternoon wednesday and had my pack by friday. As far as communication and t/a he was top notch. I’ll be back to leave a review on the gear.

Order to delivery is incredibly easy and the time arrival is INSANE, by far the fastest imo
Pack landed 3 day t/a, packaged very well, easy ordering through the website and received tracking. Fantastic experience will be using you again. Literally got here faster than the syringes I ordered from amazon at the same time
Followed him on SST and on here after things calmed down decided to give him a try.
Ordered late afternoon wednesday and had my pack by friday. As far as communication and t/a he was top notch. I’ll be back to leave a review on the gear.
Thank you for the reviews! I'm glad you guys are satisfied.

Time for me to show some love to Axle. First off, I appreciate what you did for me. I’m not advertising, but you know what it was and I will let everybody know that he helped me out with something when I was in a bind and he didn’t have to do that at all. The Christmas test he promised in every order wasn't just a bottle of 200 cyp (although I would have been perfectly happy with that too). He sent me a 300 mg vial which is not a mg offering I see very often. 300 mg twice per week would make for a good second or third cycle for someone. The prices were awesome, and, like I said he helped a brother out quickly because I am recovering from an injury and ran out of my medicine. Arrived quickly and everything was tight and wrapped up nicely. Very impressed. Keep it up, bro. I’m about to test one of these things out today.
No problem man! Enjoy the gear.

Good evening. Have you posted any of these results? Confirmation of API purity or identification of impurities as well? GCMS, ICP, ...?

What made you pick this safety factor? Guided by testing mentioned above?
We post the finished product testing results (accessible on our website under lab results section) because those are a more accurate reflection of the potency of what customers are buying. Good raws do not automatically mean good final product.

The 5% overdose is a default thing we chose to go with to account for any possible raw impurities. Our raws test 99%+ with some exceptions of 96-97%. We'd rather be slightly overdosed vs. underdosed.

Do you have to order through the website or can just sending an email with order details suffice?

I have been using Axle labs TBOL for about a week now. A couple of side notes, this is my first time trying TBOL and I use PEDs for grappling not bodybuilding. The biggest change that I noticed is my conditioning, I did a drop in at a gym while out of town and did a 15 minute match for my first roll but I could have gone a lot longer. My muscles react much faster. I don’t have a way to quantify it but I noticed that I am quicker with certain movement patterns. I am definitely a happy customer and will continue to order. Thanks for the quality gear with lighting fast TA.

We post the finished product testing results (accessible on our website under lab results section) because those are a more accurate reflection of the potency of what customers are buying. Good raws do not automatically mean good final product.

The 5% overdose is a default thing we chose to go with to account for any possible raw impurities. Our raws test 99%+ with some exceptions of 96-97%. We'd rather be slightly overdosed vs. underdosed.
Thank you for the response. Yes I understand good raws don't equal....

Since you mentioned you tested your raw APIs I asked what those testing results were and if they were posted. Have you attempted to identify the impurities? A key differentiator for your business could be non targeted/targeted identification of impurities contained in your raw source material. Have you done any of this testing or simply confirmed the API purity in the raw material?

More here:

Thank you. And yes I have read the standard comment that all UGL raws come mainly from 2 or 3 manufacturing facilities in Asia.

I’ll be placing an order soon. I wish there was a non crypto way to order. Perhaps I’m stupid but this crypto stuff has been confusing and a lot of wait times. 72 hour on my first transaction to release to wallet and now waiting 24 hours because I didn’t setup 2FA I can’t wait to try axle and see a lot of good reviews!

I’ll be placing an order soon. I wish there was a non crypto way to order. Perhaps I’m stupid but this crypto stuff has been confusing and a lot of wait times. 72 hour on my first transaction to release to wallet and now waiting 24 hours because I didn’t setup 2FA I can’t wait to try axle and see a lot of good reviews!
If you have cashapp they make the process pretty easy

Thank you for the response. Yes I understand good raws don't equal....

Since you mentioned you tested your raw APIs I asked what those testing results were and if they were posted. Have you attempted to identify the impurities? A key differentiator for your business could be non targeted/targeted identification of impurities contained in your raw source material. Have you done any of this testing or simply confirmed the API purity in the raw material?

More here:

Thank you. And yes I have read the standard comment that all UGL raws come mainly from 2 or 3 manufacturing facilities in Asia.
We only have confirmed API purity for the raws. The testing we do via Jano doesn’t show what impurities there are if any, unfortunately.

If jano offers something like this, we’d be willing to do that form of testing though.

I have been using Axle labs TBOL for about a week now. A couple of side notes, this is my first time trying TBOL and I use PEDs for grappling not bodybuilding. The biggest change that I noticed is my conditioning, I did a drop in at a gym while out of town and did a 15 minute match for my first roll but I could have gone a lot longer. My muscles react much faster. I don’t have a way to quantify it but I noticed that I am quicker with certain movement patterns. I am definitely a happy customer and will continue to order. Thanks for the quality gear with lighting fast TA.
Thank you for the review! Glad to hear.

If jano offers something like this, we’d be willing to do that form of testing though.
Thank you for your responses.

Fyi...

Code:
https://www.janoshik.com/details/

See bold

Additional services:
1. Rush fee - sample is put in front of the testing queue: self explanatory
2. Pictures of the sample: self explanatory
3. Raw data: self explanatory. This does not include providing information about sample handling or HPLC, GC / MS or NMR method setting parameters which are our intellectual property.
4. Additional information about the testing: as per agreement, if it is reached.
5. Multiple pieces tested for orals (eg. 2, 3 or 5 pills of the same sample tested): self explanatory
6. Heavy metals (As, Cd, Pb, Hg) analysis: trace heavy metal analysis. Other metals possible too, inquire. Average turnaround time: 20 days.
7. GCMS screening: We have GC/MS with a library at our disposal, the cost mentioned is for very basic GCMS screening, not any advanced work or method development.
8. NMR / LCMS services: We have high field NMR and HR-LCMS at our disposal.

ICP, GCMS and HR-LCMS along with NMR are claimed to be available by @janoshik. Not every day you see a non targeted impurity analysis using these methods.

@Axle Labs You would be doing a great service to the harm reduction community by presenting some raws case studies with these methods. I am happy to provide commentary on any reports if you are interested. If you have some already @janoshik it would be helpful to identify where these have been shared.