MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

There does seem to be a large influx of a lot of new people, both in the thread and on the forum in general. Good for business, Axle definitely deserves it. He makes great products. I just hope that OPsec, and quality remain intact. Seen sources scale too quickly and what can come of that
He’s upped his minimum which is still cheap imo.

$200 isn’t even a large minimum I don’t see the big deal. Like others have stated you might need a new hobby between labs your preference of purchase and supply’s used for said purchase it’s never been cheap. I don’t care if it’s a $300 minimum it’s domestic and fast as hell that’s worth something on its own.

$200 isn’t even a large minimum I don’t see the big deal. Like others have stated you might need a new hobby between labs your preference of purchase and supply’s used for said purchase it’s never been cheap. I don’t care if it’s a $300 minimum it’s domestic and fast as hell that’s worth something on its own.
Its not a hobby its a lifestyle i play golf for a hobby i was just complaining no biggie

I feel like it is something that can enhance Lifestyle and hobby in my case. It can also help you perform at work especially if you have a labor intensive job or just want the ladies to check you out more than the rest of the dudes.