MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

there was a typo in my info i looked at my past bloodwork and had to recorrect my words my t levels on 200 mgs a week test c puts me at exactly 1108 ng/ml on bloodwork

no but when you only want $150 worth of product its a problem
Just save up and get enough to last you til you can hit the minimum again. if everyone was able to just order a couple things the dude would be sending out a shit ton of packages everyday and creating a safety of opsec that could affect all of us. I personally think it is a good protocol.

Maybe Axle will have a sale again soon and prices will be a little lower making it more valuable to purchase more at one time.

Last edited:
Those numbers at that dose should be in the Guinness record book.Whst are your numbers when off?Mine were at 33 total test when I had to take 6 months off
I’d have to look I don’t remember. I only remember that because it was high. Felt like a million bucks lol.

Just save up and get enough to last you til you can hit the minimum again. if everyone was able to just order a couple things the dude would be sending out a shit ton of packages everyday and creating a safety of opsec that could affect all of us. I personally think it is a good protocol.

Maybe Axle will have a sale again soon and prices will be a little lower making it more valuable to purchase more at one time.
I’m pretty sure there’s a 10% off sale going right now, but I haven’t looked at the site to see.

I’m pretty sure there’s a 10% off sale going right now, but I haven’t looked at the site to see.
It must have ended because I had stuff in my cart and it has gone up in price. (I have been waiting for my crypto to be transferable from coinbase)

It must have ended because I had stuff in my cart and it has gone up in price. (I have been waiting for my crypto to be transferable from coinbase)
Yeah I stopped using coinbase, they’re holding everyone’s purchases for 6 days. Pretty stupid. Use cashapp available instantly. You can send and receive instantly and choose your delivery time. To lower your transaction fee.

Yeah I stopped using coinbase, they’re holding everyone’s purchases for 6 days. Pretty stupid. Use cashapp available instantly. You can send and receive instantly and choose your delivery time. To lower your transaction fee.
Coinbase is instant if you use a debit card. I also suggest not sending directly from Coinbase because they’ll eventually flag your account. Just spend the extra $10 in fees and send to an exodus or cake wallet (both free) and send from there. Would be nice if these vendors started accepting XMR as well.

Coinbase is instant if you use a debit card. I also suggest not sending directly from Coinbase because they’ll eventually flag your account. Just spend the extra $10 in fees and send to an exodus or cake wallet (both free) and send from there. Would be nice if these vendors started accepting XMR as well.
Meh coinbase can suck it, axle does accept ETH. Which will be nice when BTC halves here soon

for sure, I have an cold wallet to send it to first.

There does seem to be a large influx of a lot of new people, both in the thread and on the forum in general. Good for business, Axle definitely deserves it. He makes great products. I just hope that OPsec, and quality remain intact. Seen sources scale too quickly and what can come of that