MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

To clarify, I have a dialed in cruise protocol that is 130 Test/110 Nandrolone. Im currently going abit over that, but about the same ratio. Keeping Test equal to or higher than Nandrolone is a great balance for me, libido stays good, water retention & BP is manageable etc. 55-60% test is key. I occasionally add a small amount of Deca & balance with more test, because Deca ester has a few benefits, like joint lubrication & it lingers in the system awhile after all else has cleared. Anavar is a PWO basically.

The fact I have no side effects whatsoever, such as BP & especially nipple agitation from Nandro, is more evidence there's none in my system. I have every ancillary necessary in case. P5P, Ralox.. Telmisartan. The nipple issue is the 1 sure thing that shows me I'm on Nandro & Ive had none. Im dried out af I have no water. My T/Nandro balance is tried & true for years. I'm crashed is the issue.
Go get bloodwork. If you're injecting Deca there's nandrolone in your system. I had a hard time reading/understanding whatever you tried to convey in your messages. I think I still don't fully understand, but I can tell you your feels reports are just you shooting darts in the dark.

IMG_1141.jpeg

Been cruising on axle test cyp/primo for the last 8 weeks 200/200mg.

Last pin was 1/2 cc of each on monday. Blood work done friday. Primo is crushing my e2 for sure… Definitely need to do 2:1.
Surprised how low my total test was considering i don’t feel like shit. Guessing it’s from the timing of last pin.

Everything has been butter smooth no PIP. Can’t beat the fast shipping either!

View attachment 279837

Last pin was 1/2 cc of each on monday. Blood work done friday. Primo is crushing my e2 for sure… Definitely need to do 2:1.
Surprised how low my total test was considering i don’t feel like shit. Guessing it’s from the timing of last pin.

The low test numbers are actually a bit suprising

View attachment 279837

View attachment 279837

Try 300 150 is a good point to start at

Yeah i couldn’t believe it… I should feel like total shit…. Next time i run bloods i’ll pin wednesday and go in friday… I’ve pulled 1749 on 250. Can’t remember how far back i pinned before the bloods though.

View attachment 279837

Waiting a week for blood draw will do that. Try pinning at least twice a week. Shoot us an email for bloodwork credit!

With a 5-6(?) day wait between injection and blood draw on cruise level doses, these aren't surprising numbers. Blood draw should be done 24-48 hours post injection.

I'd recommend a different ester if wanting to pin less frequently, such as Undecanoate.

Test-E or C should be injected twice a week. And 3 times a week if you want even more blood level stability.

Waiting a week for blood draw will do that. Try pinning at least twice a week. Shoot us an email for bloodwork credit!
Always pin twice a week brotha! 3 times during a blast.. Just watched part of a hany rambod podcast about stopping creatine / drinking plenty of water and any extra supplementation 3-4 days before bloodwork… more of an experiment on my end, not worried about the lower test number.
appreciate it !

Depending on @Iron67 's answers, if he injected 200 mg Test Cyp then yes this would be an ~2.5%tile response. If he injected 100 mg Test Cyp then a very typical response. Convert trough to mean and plot your data to see where you land.

Yessir, 200mg/ml - 1/2 cc of primo 1/2 cc of cyp.. so 100mg each per pin.
monday / thursday.

Thanks. So a true trough plus an extra day. Your clearance does appear high which gives you the low percentile dose response on the graph I shared. Nothing extraordinary or surprising about your response. Good job getting the LCMS TT assay.

Always pin twice a week brotha! 3 times during a blast.. Just watched part of a hany rambod podcast about stopping creatine / drinking plenty of water and any extra supplementation 3-4 days before bloodwork… more of an experiment on my end, not worried about the lower test number.
appreciate it !
When was your pin prior to the blood draw? I saw you said you hadn’t pinned since Monday but the blood draw is on Friday. Trying to understand the twice a week pins if there’s 5 days between the two.

When was your pin prior to the blood draw? I saw you said you hadn’t pinned since Monday but the blood draw is on Friday. Trying to understand the twice a week pins if there’s 5 days between the two.
Monday night. Then pinned again friday after blood work. So about a 4 day period from pin to blood draw.

Last edited:
Monday night. Then pinned again friday after blood work. So about a 4 day period from pin to blood draw.
I've been pinning Axle Labs test c 200 since February 2 @ M-W-F 100 mg each day for a total of 300 mgs per week , i will be pulling labs in April so i will post results then but i feel great no pip just feeling good