MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Tadalafil works.like a charm, and the mt2 is as good as it should be. Won't be dipping into the primo for another 5 weeks still, but Im already running the same batch of Test C that's treating me great.

I grabbed some Clen because I legitimately use the stuff for asthma issues, not to cut with. It's solid Indian pharma Clenbut 60. Verification code and all.

I get there's been problems in the past, but I have solid faith at this point in Axle. He's been solid to deal with via email and has taken everything on the nose and improved. If he doesn't go the normal way of the AAS designed to fail business model, I could see him being a domestic standard in the game for awhile to come.
Thank you! We appreciate the review.

Just received my order earlier today. Everything is good except for 2 vials. Both are crashed and won't mix even after boiling.

Attachments

• IMG20240624144232.jpg
    IMG20240624144232.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG20240624144141.jpg
    IMG20240624144141.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG20240624144130.jpg
    IMG20240624144130.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 91
Looks like QSCs pet is back. Haven't seen you contribute to any meaningful discussions. You just sit in source threads all day posting bs.

Boiling will tend to wear down the labels, yeah.
Sounds like I triggered you buddy! How does Axle's cock taste? Does his semen coat your throat nicely?

For the record, I've only ever ordered peptides from QSC and haven't placed an order in almost a year (Tirzepatide) and would never order oils from them.

I also haven't ordered oils from Axle because I'm not a moron.

I hope he's sending you quite a few freebies for the unapologetic ass eating you do in here.

Embarrassing shit for someone who is a respectable poster otherwise.

Sounds like I triggered you buddy! How does Axle's cock taste? Does his semen coat your throat nicely?

For the record, I've only ever ordered peptides from QSC and haven't placed an order in almost a year (Tirzepatide) and would never order oils from them.

I also haven't ordered oils from Axle because I'm not a moron.

I hope he's sending you quite a few freebies for the unapologetic ass eating you do in here.

Embarrassing shit for someone who is a respectable poster otherwise.
I haven't received any under the table items from Axle. There were promotions that were available to every single member here that I did apply to some orders sure.

You even said you haven't run any of his stuff, so why are you even here? You're not here for harm reduction. You're either bored of have some personal vendetta or grudge

Axles good man. Shoot him an email I'm sure he will correct the issue. I've never gotten any crashed gear before. Do you think it's climate related or just a bad batch?

Axles good man. Shoot him an email I'm sure he will correct the issue. I've never gotten any crashed gear before. Do you think it's climate related or just a bad batch?
Don't think it's either of them. I received others in the same batch and they're good and the climate where I'm at hasn't affected any previous orders with other sources. Probably gonna shoot him an email soon.

Those are some ugly labels
Meme Memes GIF - Meme Memes Im Retarded GIFs