MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Again sorry you are offended I’m here to review not argue with low life’s. Who have nothing to do but troll the entire forum looking for anything you disagree with and voicing an opinion nobody could give two fucks about. Unless you have something to contribute go back to mommy’s basement. One glance at your post replies and you prove my point “troll”.
You sound abysmally ignorant right now homie.

Take a lap and try again.

Terrible opsec, for way more than just yourself affected.

Probably gonna get one for this. Especially for the l Carnitine I bought. No matter who I get it from it's always a pain to draw and inject.
Huh really? That’s one thing I never have pain with. I did settle on 200mg/ml with it though, I’d rather shoot more volume than higher mg. Glutathione hurts like a bitch though lol

Huh really? That’s one thing I never have pain with. I did settle on 200mg/ml with it though, I’d rather shoot more volume than higher mg. Glutathione hurts like a bitch though lol
I'm the exact opposite. I prefer higher mg and lower volume. To each their own. Nothing so far is as painful as winstrol injections into my pecs.

I think coffe warmers just not worth it.
Microwaved water faster and no investment

Make a vial warmer which covers all sides until then its worse than water
22$ is what I "invested" in mine and I use it to warm my oil before every injection.. I mean it's 22 bucks man.. but hear ya I know times can get kinda hard dawg!!

22$ is what I "invested" in mine and I use it to warm my oil before every injection.. I mean it's 22 bucks man.. but hear ya I know times can get kinda hard dawg!!
Yea ik its cheap... bought one for this reason but water is superior in every way.
My opinion / experience
And when I say too slow, as in water is 5 times faster....

I use a candle wax melter that cost $8 on Amazon lol. Had dhb back in solution in like 5 min with some shaking