MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Often times (more so than not) people just get careless and then blame the gear
That's what I'm saying. If I made a mistake and got a subq leak, I'd fully own it. I have an infection in part of my body that I did NOT inject into. I don't know what caused it, and neither did the hospital staff. They gave IV and pill antibiotics, and then sent me home after day 2.

This is why I am posting here and sharing my story, to learn. Martin just wants to fight.

That's what I'm saying. If I made a mistake and got a subq leak, I'd fully own it. I have an infection in part of my body that I did NOT inject into. I don't know what caused it, and neither did the hospital staff. They gave IV and pill antibiotics, and then sent me home after day 2.

This is why I am posting here and sharing my story, to learn. Martin just wants to fight.
Yeah I'd bank everything on it being QSCs gear. Many people have had the floater issue with QSC, and you wouldnt be the first person to get an infection with QSCs finished oils. Ive said it before and ill say it again--any gear that needs to be refiltered belongs in the trash.

Axles stuff is quality. Use it exclusively. Zero issues. Even the high concentration stuff has minimal or no pip (get 0 pip with the EQ 500 blend, although it takes forever to draw and pin because it's thick).

So yeah quality matters. Quality matters a lot. I'd rather pay a premium for floater free, properly dosed/overdosed gear, than to buy cheap Chinese garbage with floaters causing infections.

Another note on the swabs: I swab all vials before drawing. I then use a seperate, new swab where I'm about to pin (and I usually pin after showering as well). Never had an infection ever (knock on wood). Good sanitation is always reccomended

Not really. This guy is a narcissistic idiot who makes shit up on the fly to support his case. I'll spell it out for you.

1. If you read anything in my posts, you'll see multiple times that I'm not claiming infection from ANY vendor because I don't have reliable proof, but that it may be possible, and also that it may be something else entirely. Yes, it was and is an infection. I ended up in the hospital. This is a harm reduction board, not Anabolex.

2. I've never injected 2mL of any steroid at any given time, nor will you find any claims about me doing it. I'm doing 2x weekly injections, which means 1mL in one place, 1mL in another place. 1ml of Test C 300, 1ml of Deca 200. This is spelled out in my log.

3. This guy claims I said that I gained 70+ lbs of muscle in 1 year. I never claimed that. I claimed it in 1.5 years of eating 10k+ calories a day and cycling several times. I have a decked out $70k home gym and am commited to lifting. At 6'10", I gain considerably more mass than your average person because it scales differently. This dude is 5'5" and 150lbs and mad as fuck because he's a twink.

4. It is not a subq leak. It's literally a staph infection in my knee, as confirmed with multiple tests in the hospital, but he just wants to be mad and make shit up.

5. Of fucking course I ask for help here. This is a harm reduction forum. We are all sharing our knowledge with each other. I am not as knowledgeable as some folks, so yes, I do ask for help and guess what? I'm not ashamed. How did this idiot make that into an actual issue? Yes, I am a newbie, and stated this many times. Again, I am not ashamed because I'm here to learn.

6. He's constantly taking everything out of context, dialing back numbers, and making shit up nonstop. He's not a useful contributor to Meso, he's a troll and a QSC dickrider.

7. What he's not telling you is that I, like many others, found actual white floaters in my QSC gear (which seemed to have dissolved shortly after arriving). There's a bunch of users talking about QSC's filter failures, and even QSC's Tracy telling users that they're not refunding orders with floaters (filter fibers). QSC even went ahead and intentionally sold the bad oils in a "sale" to get rid of them, and said they'll fix the problem going forward. QSC also refused to answer if my Semaglutide shipment was affected by their recent peptide pH issue. This source, while they often produce quality compounds, is sometimes shady as fuck.

8. I repeatedly stated that this infection may be caused by something else since I've since injected the same bottle of QSC's Deca 200 and Axle Lab's Test C 300 and have yet to develop another infection.

How am I damaging the reputation of any sources here? I'm not.

I'll give you a hint: Martin is a useless troll who latches on to every post I make and tries to talk shit because he's a QSC dickrider who doesn't care about limiting harm. I have him on ignore, like many members here.
Add that to the list guys - he has a 70k home gym (but no, you can't see a picture of it)

Add that to the list guys - he has a 70k home gym (but no, you can't see a picture of it)
Sorry you’re poor and “do this for a living,” but are too scared to have an actual technical discussion because you know you’d get stomped.

Covid paid for the gym. I ran bots and resold fitness gear in a high pop, hcol city in California from rogue and rep. People paid 2-3x as much for everything.

Yeah I'd bank everything on it being QSCs gear. Many people have had the floater issue with QSC, and you wouldnt be the first person to get an infection with QSCs finished oils. Ive said it before and I’ll say it again--any gear that needs to be refiltered belongs in the trash.
Biggest part of the problem right now on Meso is all the QSC dickriders who can’t stay on topic and resort to personal attacks. It’s getting old, and I’m starting to suspect they’re paid shills.

Can’t provide opsec advice. Can’t even tell these idiots that QSC domestic shipping lines dox them by printing the product name and barcode on the outside of the boxes.

Last edited:
Biggest part of the problem right now on Meso is all the QSC dickriders who can’t stay on topic and resort to personal attacks. It’s getting old, and I’m starting to suspect they’re paid shills.
I don't understand how they still have a platform. Between doxing customers, blatantly selling contaminated gear and saying that, and the over all shit attitude toward customers, any other source would have been buried by now.

I don't understand how they still have a platform. Between doxing customers, blatantly selling contaminated gear and saying that, and the over all shit attitude toward customers, any other source would have been buried by now.
You forgot to mention (and I edited): QSC writes the barcode, product name and quantity on the outside of all boxes for domestic shipments. All their domestic customers are getting doxxed this way. All it takes is for USPS / DEA to scan boxes and bar codes for “QDSIGMA” strings and they can find out who is buying. Simple…

Sorry you’re poor and “do this for a living,” but are too scared to have an actual technical discussion because you know you’d get stomped.

Covid paid for the gym. I ran bots and resold fitness gear in a high pop, hcol city in California from rogue and rep. People paid 2-3x as much for everything.
Lmao the poor had to resell fitness equipment because his job doesnt pay enough