MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Test C 200mg every other day and only 300mg eq a week that’s it! And I’m having an amazing response to it. It’s easily my favorite compound besides test. I’m euphoric. 10/10
Nice. Always curious with EQ. That would crush my e2, hopefully you added that to your bloods to see. I'd be interested to see that. Thanks for the reply.

Nice. Always curious with EQ. That would crush my e2, hopefully you added that to your bloods to see. I'd be interested to see that. Thanks for the reply.
I’ve had to use more hcg to keep my e2 up which is no big deal because I also love that stuff too feels great for me anyways. Based on my experience with it I’d recommend it but I’d also urge you to use caution and make sure you’re aware of the potential risks. For me the good outweighs the bad and I would take it over primo any day of the week

I’ve had to use more hcg to keep my e2 up which is no big deal because I also love that stuff too feels great for me anyways. Based on my experience with it I’d recommend it but I’d also urge you to use caution and make sure you’re aware of the potential risks. For me the good outweighs the bad and I would take it over primo any day of the week
Yea yea, I follow. Good thing for you, eq is much cheaper. Saving more money than switching to geico

Sponsors

Back