MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Test C 200mg every other day and only 300mg eq a week that’s it! And I’m having an amazing response to it. It’s easily my favorite compound besides test. I’m euphoric. 10/10
Nice. Always curious with EQ. That would crush my e2, hopefully you added that to your bloods to see. I'd be interested to see that. Thanks for the reply.

Nice. Always curious with EQ. That would crush my e2, hopefully you added that to your bloods to see. I'd be interested to see that. Thanks for the reply.
I’ve had to use more hcg to keep my e2 up which is no big deal because I also love that stuff too feels great for me anyways. Based on my experience with it I’d recommend it but I’d also urge you to use caution and make sure you’re aware of the potential risks. For me the good outweighs the bad and I would take it over primo any day of the week

I’ve had to use more hcg to keep my e2 up which is no big deal because I also love that stuff too feels great for me anyways. Based on my experience with it I’d recommend it but I’d also urge you to use caution and make sure you’re aware of the potential risks. For me the good outweighs the bad and I would take it over primo any day of the week
Yea yea, I follow. Good thing for you, eq is much cheaper. Saving more money than switching to geico

Test C 200mg every other day and only 300mg eq a week that’s it! And I’m having an amazing response to it. It’s easily my favorite compound besides test. I’m euphoric. 10/10
May want to explain this better ….

Test C 200 mgs a week ?

Test C 200 mgs every other day ?

I think the responder thought you were taking more EQ per week than test, that’s why he said would crush his E2.

May want to explain this better ….

Test C 200 mgs a week ?

Test C 200 mgs every other day ?

I think the responder thought you were taking more EQ per week than test, that’s why he said would crush his E2.
Ya know, you are exactly right. I just saw my error re-reading that. I did think he was using more eq than test. Looks like it is my reading error though.

Test primo blend is legit! Gaining weight and getting leaner! Was having sensitive nips when going from 200mgs test to 300mgs test. Added the primo and the puffy sensitive nips are gone. Bloods coming soon!

Thank you for sharing! Looks like the primo is doing its work.
Anytime!

I'm still feeling gyno symptoms even with this estradiol level, gonna lower dose to 250mg test e and keep primo e at 200mg every 3 days and will post a new estradiol lab in a few weeks.

Probably gonna run .5mg every 3 days for 2 weeks with 20mg nolvadex every day until lower test dose stabalizes.

Weird because my progesterone is in range too, my body is just hyper sensitive with gyno, i've had surgery once, might need it again. Assuming the surgeon was too hesitant with what he removed, dude kept saying he was afraid my nipples would die if he removed 100% of the gland.

Anytime!

I'm still feeling gyno symptoms even with this estradiol level, gonna lower dose to 250mg test e and keep primo e at 200mg every 3 days and will post a new estradiol lab in a few weeks.

Probably gonna run .5mg every 3 days for 2 weeks with 20mg nolvadex every day until lower test dose stabalizes.

Weird because my progesterone is in range too, my body is just hyper sensitive with gyno, i've had surgery once, might need it again. Assuming the surgeon was too hesitant with what he removed, dude kept saying he was afraid my nipples would die if he removed 100% of the gland.
What is your bf? How frequently do you do cardio? Both can have a great effect on estrogen aromatization. Diet can play a big part, alcohol intake etc.

Anytime!

Reduce Body Fat

• Since fat tissue contains the enzyme aromatase, which converts testosterone into estrogen, reducing body fat can help lower estrogen production. Focus on a healthy diet and regular exercise to support fat loss and manage aromatase activity.

Supplements to Support Estrogen Metabolism

• DIM (Diindolylmethane): A natural compound found in cruciferous vegetables that can help support the body’s estrogen metabolism by favoring the breakdown of estrogen into less potent forms.
• Zinc: Acts as a mild aromatase inhibitor and can help reduce estrogen levels. Taking 30–50 mg of zinc daily may help.
• Calcium-D-Glucarate: Aids in the detoxification of estrogen from the body by supporting liver function and estrogen clearance.

Liver Health and Detoxification

• The liver plays a key role in breaking down estrogen. Keeping your liver healthy by avoiding excessive alcohol, processed foods, and using liver-supportive supplements like milk thistle can enhance estrogen metabolism.

Lower Testosterone Dose (if needed)

• If estrogen levels remain high despite these strategies, reducing the weekly testosterone dose slightly may be necessary to prevent excess aromatization. A lower dose can sometimes reduce estrogen production without significantly affecting the benefits of TRT.

What is your bf? How frequently do you do cardio? Both can have a great effect on estrogen aromatization. Diet can play a big part, alcohol intake etc.
Not sure exactly, I always have visible abs and do cardio 30 minutes a day on average 5 days a week.

0 alcohol intake, clean diet.

I've introduced zinc a few weeks ago.

Will look into the calcium d glucarate and DIM.

Will most likely just lower dose, I've always received better results running 400mg / week over higher doses anyways, my goal isn't to be a mass monster by any means, currently 210lb area.

Will get test dose down to 200mg with the primo at 200mg every 3 days probably until the end of november and see how long my bloodwork stays clean with the primo at that level. May keep running some primo when I switch back to my cruise with test c as well.

Back