MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

someone casually skipped reading the rest of the thread LOL

Yea we made a booboo. Got a little too business oriented with the promotion tactics. But yea totally understand if we get banned/kicked for it. Sorry, regardless - didn't need to be doing any of that!

Sorry, we made a grave mistake

Quite illuminating. Some of these folks will order from just about anyone. You are the lowest common denominator dude.

that’s all we can control
Yeah, somehow I think you will be trying to control more than that.

Call me when you (1) implement sterility testing for each batch of finished oils. And (2) you still owe that testing you gave your word on. Not that your word seems to mean too much.

Go ahead, do the right thing if you think you can swing it. Never too late to try and do the right thing. Is it?

How you operate with impunity on here is sickening. But the sickness is real here. It starts with the customers. I hope they wake up.

Yeah, somehow I think you will be trying to control more than that.

Call me when you (1) implement sterility testing for each batch of finished oils. And (2) you still owe that testing you gave your word on. Not that your word seems to mean too much.

Go ahead, do the right thing if you think you can swing it. Never too late to try and do the right thing. Is it?

How you operate with impunity on here is sickening. But the sickness is real here. It starts with the customers. I hope they wake up.
Not to butt in, but has any source on here done sterility testing? And or continuously does? (Genuinely asking)

Quite illuminating. Some of these folks will order from just about anyone. You are the lowest common denominator dude.
I have yet to order from Axle, probably never will. One thing I will say about him; as soon as the issues with guaiacol contamination became an issue, ever since, he has provided guaiacol testing on ALL of his injectables per my suggestion. There has been a fairly significant amount of effort on his part to redeem himself, so I wouldn't write him off yet.

Not to butt in, but has any source on here done sterility testing? And or continuously does? (Genuinely asking)
As of now, 0 sources have done sterility testing, which to me is both mind blowing for how cheap it is and also suspicious.

Back