MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Posted this in serum blood test but was asked to post it here too. Any feedback would be great. Waiting to hear back for estrogen levels

Attachments

• IMG_6365.webp
    IMG_6365.webp
    65.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_6366.webp
    IMG_6366.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_6367.webp
    IMG_6367.webp
    47.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_6364.webp
    IMG_6364.webp
    48.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_6361.webp
    IMG_6361.webp
    50.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_6359.webp
    IMG_6359.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6360.webp
    IMG_6360.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 39
Crazy numbers on 200 test a week , my buddy is on 150 a week using axles test E and has used his test with AI both tested with bloodwork from kaiser and he ranges back to normal range high 700s . The only REPLY THE DOCTOR GIVES HIM AFTER BEING SO LOW 300 is “ WOW WHATEVER YOUR DOING KEEP DOING “ add a lil proviron and BAM ! Good to go on a TRT DOSE …. As for me i get bloodwork before i start a blast and i range at 1800 from 250 of test every 5 days while cruising . THATS EVERY 5 days of 250 test . SOUNDS TO ME YOUR LIKE MY BUDDY HAIDEN THAT GOT TO 225 lbs with LESS THEN 15 percent body fat on TRT dose ANYWAYS , after a year of getting to know my buddy haiden the truth came out PINs EOD , almost used everything in the book lol i was like DAMN NO WAY HE IS A HYPER RESPONDER

Ac
Hi Meso,

We are Axle Labs.
AXLELABS.NET

We are a domestic lab that provide domestic AAS. The reason we initially began brewing was because we simply didn't trust buying gear off anyone else. Brewing the product ourselves, we ensured that we knew exactly what we were putting in our bodies. I am sure other steroid users would feel the same way. We have sourced locally and on Bohemia market.

Our main focuses are
  1. Providing the most accurately dosed gear on the market
  2. Ensuring all of our customers remain very satisfied. We will always put the customer first.
OILS
For our oils, we offer both MCT and GSO carrier oils for most of our products. We use a triple filtration system through polycap filters, pre-sterilized vials, a sterilized lab, and sterilized lab equipment to ensure there are no contamination issues with any of our products. We do a final stage of blacklight testing even after our whole filtration and vialing process. All our products are overdosed by 5% to account for any possible raw impurities. Although, we do test all our raw batches to ensure continued high purity of all finished products. We offer both 10mL and 20mL versions for many of our injectables, and also fill our vials slightly above the fill line as good measure. We use percentage based calculations for each compound to determine the least amount of solvents needed to ensure the product holds well in the oil while also causing no PIP to the end user.

ORALS
Our orals come in capsule form. We use a V-mixer to ensure proper blending of the active ingredients and filler for each oral product. We allow the V-mixer to blend the ingredients for an hour per product to ensure even disbursement of the active ingredient with the filler. Our orals come in either 30 count or 60 count depending on the product.

T/A
We pride ourselves in our extremely fast T/A. All orders are shipped either same day or next day and arrive within 3-4 business days (and even sooner for most clients). If the order hasn't arrived within the above time frame, you are free to email us for a tracking number which will be provided.

PAYMENT
We only accept Crypto.
We accept BTC, ETH, XMR, USDC, USDT.

TESTING CREDIT
We provide $100 store credit for all approved bloodwork results as long as you've been using our gear for the proper amount of time to have blood levels saturated. This will vary by the ester of testosterone but the time ranges can be found in the bloodwork guidelines on this forum.

$200 store credit for any finished product quantitative testing of our products. We urge everyone to send our products off for testing to Janoshik or any 3rd party lab that is willing to test them. We love seeing blind test results and this testing helps the whole community. We stand by our quality and would love to see more customers doing this.

In summary, we aren't here to sell you a fancy website or a fancy brand. We are here to provide the best quality gear on the market for affordable, competitive prices. We frequently test our products and urge others to do the same. You can expect a new round of testing every couple of weeks.

PRODUCT LIST

Our prices and products can be seen directly on our website: AXLELABS.net
Our product list can also be seen here: Pastebin

ORDERING
Orders can be placed directly via our website (AXLELABS.net) or via email:
support@AXLELABS.net

ORDER FORMAT:

2x Test-E (10mL - 250mg/ml): $50
3x Anavar (20mg): $120
1x HGH Kit (Black tops): $150
Shipping: $10
Total: $330

Payment Method: BTC

Shipping Info:
Name
Street Address, State, Zip Code

Below is our extensive lab testing and stock pictures. I won't be sharing pictures of our actual lab here publicly for OPSEC reasons but am willing to share with mods.

Axle I just got my stuff today and wanted to thank you for the great customer service

Crazy numbers on 200 test a week , my buddy is on 150 a week using axles test E and has used his test with AI both tested with bloodwork from kaiser and he ranges back to normal range high 700s . The only REPLY THE DOCTOR GIVES HIM AFTER BEING SO LOW 300 is “ WOW WHATEVER YOUR DOING KEEP DOING “ add a lil proviron and BAM ! Good to go on a TRT DOSE …. As for me i get bloodwork before i start a blast and i range at 1800 from 250 of test every 5 days while cruising . THATS EVERY 5 days of 250 test . SOUNDS TO ME YOUR LIKE MY BUDDY HAIDEN THAT GOT TO 225 lbs with LESS THEN 15 percent body fat on TRT dose ANYWAYS , after a year of getting to know my buddy haiden the truth came out PINs EOD , almost used everything in the book lol i was like DAMN NO WAY HE IS A HYPER RESPONDER
What in the fuck did I just read?

Waiting on a sale to order. I have the worst luck imaginable when ordring from axle. Last 3 times i ordered the NEXT day he put a sale out. Now i only order during sales to prevent the regret

Back