Back at it again testing Opti

Silentlemon1011

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Welp life hits hard sometimes. My new job closed its doors to their pressure pumping division and I was laid off....... o well I will still grind! Besides unemployed MM is bigger than employed MM!

Down to 213 as of yesterday but that’s because of the job and not being able to consume enough food.

Still hanging around the 11% BF

I pulled bloods yesterday to check all levels

I been testing a preworkout pill that has methltren and mythltest in it so want to see my liver and kidney values.

This will also see if my T4 levels have came back to normal.

Been doing a 500 routine the past week. I focus on a certain muscle group and hit 500 reps.

Goes like this
Back
100 reps each on 5 exercises

So you want to find out where you fail on rep 20-25 and then hit it and rest 10-15 sec and hit it again and replete until you hit 100 reps. Do this with 5 exercises. And that’s the workout

My whole body is sore as of today. Did back, chest, shoulders and arms so far doing legs tomorrow

View attachment 123257View attachment 123256

Sorry to hear about the job bro.

Back is looking thick!

Interested in seeing the bloods

Silentlemon1011

Back is his biggest weakness wtf you talking about?..

I wont comment on a guys weakness or strengths in terms of competition, because i dont compete.

However, i will say this.
Thickness and width or two separate criteria.
and Might Mouses back is thick.

Say whatever you want thereafter amigl

Silentlemon1011

Whatever you want thereafter amigo

Damn! You got me!

Man,
If you want to critique, post up pics of yourself and show us how it is done.
Until then, I'll take your comments with a grain of salt.
But ill digress,
Sorry for cluttering your log up Mighty mouse.
I wont respons to him after this

I wont comment on a guys weakness or strengths in terms of competition, because i dont compete.

However, i will say this.
Thickness and width or two separate criteria.
and Might Mouses back is thick.

Say whatever you want thereafter amigl

Thanks bro. I like the thickness that I have got but I do need to make it a little wider and learn how to make the lats pop better when posing

Sworder

My coach has said the same thing and we are currently working on gaining size on lats and quads
OMG thank you for having balls! Haha, I was worried that you were going to be like "You are a d!ck Sworder."

Nice to see some Men here on Meso won't get crushed by criticism.

Achieve those goals! :)

taco33150

OMG thank you for having balls! Haha, I was worried that you were going to be like "You are a d!ck Sworder."

Nice to see some Men here on Meso won't get crushed by criticism.

Achieve those goals! :)
I don’t think we have many sensitive Meso Members left ..,haven’t seen any comeback

Sworder

I don’t think we have many sensitive Meso Members left ..,haven’t seen any comeback
Oh we have tons! Silentlemon was just crying his eyes outs because I gave somebody proper feedback.

Here is the thing, some people on here post just to get approval from other people. Silentlemon is one of those guys that is why he couldn't phantom what I was doing. He thought I was attacking Mighty Mouse because if I would have said the same comment to him he would have been offended.

America is full of offended people and some come with a muscular guise.

taco33150

Oh we have tons! Silentlemon was just crying his eyes outs because I gave somebody proper feedback.

Here is the thing, some people on here post just to get approval from other people. Silentlemon is one of those guys that is why he couldn't phantom what I was doing. He thought I was attacking Mighty Mouse because if I would have said the same comment to him he would have been offended.

One member comes to mind that dude amanofgod

Silentlemon1011

Incorrect
i was correcting your lack of knowledge between Thickness and width.

Don't pretend your not a fucking douche.
I can precisely fathom what you are doing.
Try to to pretend you have anything more than an average intellect or understanding.

Anyways, done here with you.

taco33150

We all need criticism.. that’s how we get better .. I know I need it .. I’m my own worst enemy

Sworder

We all need criticism.. that’s how we get better .. I know I need it .. I’m my own worst enemy
That's how I live my life. Break me down and expose any weakness I have. I will conquer that weakness and beat it out of my body.

That's why American's kick ass in so many things. Everything is a competition and that makes winners! There are losers also that cry about not getting a participation trophy...

Then I will emerge out of the forge a new man!

Coddle me and I will forever remain untested and frail.

"You ain't shit" Best motivational quote ever.

That's how I live my life. Break me down and expose any weakness I have. I will conquer that weakness and beat it out of my body.

That's why American's kick ass in so many things. Everything is a competition and that makes winners! There are losers also that cry about not getting a participation trophy...

Then I will emerge out of the forge a new man!

Coddle me and I will forever remain untested and frail.

"You ain't shit" Best motivational quote ever.
Is meso giving out participation trophies?????? Fingers crossed.... my wife and kids will be so proud of me.....:)

Sponsored Links