Balkan Pharmaceuticals/Sp Laboratory EU Domestic.

As mentioned above, I know these two brands very well, and have the latest information about them.
I will constantly update the information and post photos with our original products.
For those who want to make any purchases - there is no minimum order, you can make a small sample order, to convince yourself of the quality of our products.

@Bp-Sp
retake the photos with todays date and meso-rx written on a CRUMPLED piece of paper
anyone can take photos from various websites/forums and post them here
prove to us that you have the stock in hand

not a good start, you ignored a very simple request
lets start of again
prove to us that the photos you have posted are yours by following my very simple instructions

As mentioned above, I know these two brands very well, and have the latest information about them.
I will constantly update the information and post photos with our original products.
For those who want to make any purchases - there is no minimum order, you can make a small sample order, to convince yourself of the quality of our products.
Please provide that latest information. Lots of rumors going around past few years and Balkan is my favorite brand of all time but it’s a risky buy nowadays.

Ok, i’ll get home in a couple of hours, at work right now thanks
I'd wait for photos first, not sure if anyone knows this guy just yet. I reached out and he said he ships to usa and $30 shipping. The Anapolan definitely has me interested at that price.

Please provide that latest information. Lots of rumors going around past few years and Balkan is my favorite brand of all time but it’s a risky buy nowadays.
Guys for this exact reason I decided to open this topic here on Meso, there are a lot of bad guys who sell Balkan fake products, because it is a very popular brand and there are many people who try to counterfeit it.
I even have a list of a few products that Balkan no longer produces, but are still sold in many shops and this means they are definitely fake. One of this products is Balkan Provimed tablets. This product is no longer manufactured by Balkan for a long time.

Guys for this exact reason I decided to open this topic here on Meso, there are a lot of bad guys who sell Balkan fake products, because it is a very popular brand and there are many people who try to counterfeit it.
I even have a list of a few products that Balkan no longer produces, but are still sold in many shops and this means they are definitely fake. One of this products is Balkan Provimed tablets. This product is no longer manufactured by Balkan for a long time.
But isn´t there a chance that older batches are still available i had one i got from Ashop time ago and it was to expire this year 2023, i am guessing maybe there is still some batch to expire 2024 for example, same as with other product they no longer produce??

But isn´t there a chance that older batches are still available i had one i got from Ashop time ago and it was to expire this year 2023, i am guessing maybe there is still some batch to expire 2024 for example, same as with other product they no longer produce??
If there was that batch you're talking about...
I would have had access to it.

that photo just proves you have one vial on hand
show us the rest of your stock with date and meso-rx written on a crumpled piece of paper
Is this guy just an authorized re-seller? He seems to know just about everything about bit of these companies. I'm kinda confused myself. I've only used 1 Balkan product and it was the clen. Definitely an authentic product. That was about 4 years ago.

Back