Balkan Pharmaceuticals/Sp Laboratory EU Domestic.

seems like an excuse... rather take ugl who actually meets the label claim
I´ve done this and there is clearly a big difference between how i feel using UGL for TRT and this stuff from balkan that is considered pharma grade in Moldovia
I´m talking about normal TRT Doses like 150-200 mg per week and not blasting 1 gr, i do feel a lot better on balkan`s testosterone than using any other UGL so i think it is worth it

Test report #49523

My test result for BP Enandrol.
I have sent 2 samples to jano from different batches Exp date 2025 and 2027 and both are like this 230 mg/ml, how ever people sending samples to Analyza Bialek and results are spot on 250 mg, i am just guessing they use different methods of testing?? but idk
I simply use it as if it was dosed at 230 mg/ml, period

Anapolon 50 mg 20 tabs-10€ and SP Oxymetolon 50mg 50 tabs-26€ are made in the same factory , are they same product just different labels ?

Placeboo lol
Pretty sure it is not the same using Bayer´s testoviron depot than any other UGL testosterone.
It is pharma grade for a reason and i see no point in arguing about it, it is just dumb, of course if you blast anything from 500 mg to 1 gr, you are gonna notice something no matter who makes or where it is made but talking TRT doses it is a whole different story IMO

View: https://youtu.be/mA0l3JiWHas?si=D3K3Zbut73mjeXMc

500 mg to 1 gr, you are gonna notice something no matter who makes
I was low testosterone, im on 150mg UL for 7 months now and I feel fantastic.

Becouse I was low test I clearly see the power testosterone has.

150mg i feel so great, doubt if I switched to pharma I would feel even better.

Back