Ban the term "Dr" in peoples username

Tinytim

As a Dr. In post coitus, i suggest just grabbing your shit while she is in bathroom, and getting dressed in the elavator.

88GENERAL88

Their used to be a tv commercial that went something like “im not a doctor, but I play one on tv” now that should be replaced with “im not a doctor but I play one on the internet “ lol. Anybody who takes anything they read on the internet or forum as absolute truth is really the idiot! Some good guys here with some good advice, but I still take everything with a grain of salt so to speak. Im no doctor but I strive to be an amateur gynecologist :D
Why do you have poop on your finger then???

brutus79

Why cant he be both? A gay millionaire with a regretful post coitus in prison look on his face?
You actually get wealth repossessed when you have matching star tattoos on your shoulders and no vagina. 999,999.99 max holdings are strictly enforced with a 100% tax rate on all that exceeds max holdings.

88GENERAL88

Fake news.
He is and you are not a millionaire- you are clearly homosexual.
Is funny to see you took a photo of the image had blown up on you bedroom ceiling. Whose the faggot now, faggot.
Guys take picture of themselves all the time on here, and you happen wanna hate on my photo. Why are you so busy looking at photos of guys anyhow. And why the fuck did you take a screen shot of it. That’s even more bizarre.

By the way my chick says you most definitely are gay.

Last edited:

brutus79

Is funny to see you took a photo of the image had blown up on you bedroom ceiling. Whose the faggot now, faggot.
Guys take picture of themselves all the time on here, and you happen wanna hate on my photo. Why are you so busy looking at photos of guys anyhow. And why the fuck did you take a screen shot of it. That’s even more bizarre.

By the way my chick says you most definitely are gay.
Guys take pictures of.... wait a minute... their bodies because... wait for it.... this is a bodybuilding forum. You accidentally took the picture you meant to put in your faggot.com profile pic here- the anonymous bodybuilding site where people discuss illegal activities. So they don't show their face. Because they dont want to go to prison. Unless someone is a faggot. Like you.

Do me a favor- ask the cunt you are with why chicks always have to have a gay Male friend. I always wondered what that was about... do you trade tips on sucking cock?

88GENERAL88

Guys take pictures of.... wait a minute... their bodies because... wait for it.... this is a bodybuilding forum. You accidentally took the picture you meant to put in your faggot.com profile pic here- the anonymous bodybuilding site where people discuss illegal activities. So they don't show their face. Because they dont want to go to prison. Unless someone is a faggot. Like you.

Do me a favor- ask the cunt you are with why chicks always have to have a gay Male friend. I always wondered what that was about... do you trade tips on sucking cock?
enjoy the screenshot, assclown. Glad that Jamaican Cock holster of a mouth you like to run, entertains you.
Check please.

janoshik

Still here scammer? Looking for some more tests to fake?
Pretty weak diversion. I'm giving it 2/10 and that's just because it's popular topic around here.

So let's share it with us, what gave you such insight around the ways of gay? No need to be ashamed, it's not 80s anymore.

johntt44

Pretty weak diversion. I'm giving it 2/10 and that's just because it's popular topic around here.

So let's share it with us, what gave you such insight around the ways of gay? No need to be ashamed, it's not 80s anymore.
Why? Are you looking for some pointers on who to approach?
Good news is you could fake your own aids test to fool potential suitors!

Sponsors

Latest posts