Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Ban the term "Dr" in peoples username

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TenPin, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

WTH is he these days, still running from that collective HGH and AAS scam.

One things for sure he proved how gullible, naive, and foolhardy many on PED forum can be.

CensoredBoardsSuck likes this.
  2. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

Lol you guys are fucking nasty. I had to google "power bottom" but it was basically what I was expecting:

A gay male, who while still being the receptive partner, leaves no question about who fucked whom. The result of encounters with many disappointing 'stellar tops' who don't know how to toss a salad, Hidden Valley or otherwise; couldn't find my prostate with 11 fingers and high resolution maps of my ass; and either cum or pass out from exhaustion after 3-5 minutes of 'humping.' Highly motivated self starters with ability to multitask and work in a team environment. Creative, honest, supremely confident and hands on individual with leadership abilities.
    1. "Tim fucked me so hard last night."
    2. "But I thought you were the top?"
    1. "Yeah but he's a bigger power bottom than Scott Hunter! I came buckets."

T-Bagger likes this.
  3. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

So is a Power Bottom Cisgender.

Food for thought.

4. Argh! i'm learning things i don't want to learn. Now when i see a gay couple i'm going to wonder which is the power bottom and if they pee on one another.

Thanks for nothing, guys! :(:mad::D

hurricane, MindlessWork, Eman and 6 others like this.
  5. Did you just admit to being an argh=a real gloryhole hussie? Not my thing but you’ll get no judgement from me.

hurricane, T-Bagger, ickyrica and 2 others like this.
  6. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

long live @ddp7 and @chileandawg

7. johntt44

johntt44 Member

They push back?

The Terminator likes this.
  8. johntt44

johntt44 Member

I'm sitting in my truck at 5:30am laughing so hard! Fucking "pee on me eyes".!
    I think he looks like Beaker from the muppets just left a Tijuana tattoo parlor.

Tinytim and ickyrica like this.
  9. ickyrica

I feel bad for dude, but I don't. It sucks to have your pouty face selfie make the rounds on social media but come on man!! You made that selfie!! You're a dude, dudes don't take pics like that!!

brutus79, The Terminator and Seven like this.
  10. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Buddy!

I think they just get off on a guy liking them for something other than their vagina- the big fantasy that is rarely fulfilled.

11. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Sometimes you just feel cute.

ickyrica likes this.
  12. ickyrica

All the time Brutus. All the time.

brutus79 likes this.
  13. Tinytim

Tinytim Member

Ive met two in the last 30 years, girls id regularly see. One in her early twenties that did it for practice, and the longest lasting one for money. The faster she could get out your truck the faster she could get in another. Both 10 out of 10. The rest, and im like that shit hurts, you got sharkteeth, and your not realy supposed to be a vacumn cleaner.

14. MikeIronTyson

MikeIronTyson Member

You get so bent out of shape when someone presses all the right buttons. Then you deny, deny, deny. Kinda like you did on venom’s forum when he outed you for asking for narcos. I mean cmon dude, that avatar was definitely not the face of a straight man. I think you can even agree with that.

15. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

you know what you pathetic shit check it out.Atleast I didn’t donate money to some Canadian fuck boys cause and then get ripped off, and post about it. I fucked up by posting my old Facebook photo on here I admit, it was not smart. But the forst Time someone mentioned it was a bad idea, even though he clowned me, I thought about it and changed it. I Learned my lesson. you had weeks on weeks on weeks of people fucking warning but yet your fucking pathetic dumb degenrate-ass decides not only to buy from the first source that pops up here like you said in your own words, but you then eagerly ship off your funds to the one even more pathetic bitch on this board then yourself, the faggot that everyone fucking clowned off of meso, VENOM. you are such a bitch, you come back here and cry and start asking where your money is. Venom probably rolled up his tent for the night and went got himself A gallon of castor oil, 6 ft of anal beads and a Canadian lady boy all because you paid for it. The sad part of it all is you are probably still at home checking your tracking info daily waiting for that package to hit, just so you can double up on his disease ridden RACCOON-CUM-COMPOUND. I THINK EVEN YOU WOULD AGREE WITH ALL THAT !!! Good job trying to make yourself not look so pathetic. Here you can have my seat bitch. I MADE WHAT WAS CALLED A MISTAKE... What’s your excuse ??

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
  16. MikeIronTyson

MikeIronTyson Member

Wait your telling me you posted that gay ass photo on Facebook first, got enough likes from your gay friends on there and then thought to yourself “Hey I think I’ll make this my avatar on Meso”?? SMH

17. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Bro you sent that Canadian faggot money and he fucked you in the ass. Who’s the faggot now faggot. This is a forum for guys that want to learn about bodybuilding, don’t come on here looking to solicit sex from venom.

18. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Seriously stop bro, you have post 43 messages and 40 of those have all been either complaining or nevermind they are all complaining about getting ripped off for sending someone money who’s thread you DIDNT EVEN READ. you are a good example of people that fuck up meso. Good job.

19. MikeIronTyson

MikeIronTyson Member

Why are you getting so flustered “bro”? Oh that’s right you ran out of narcos and are frantically searching for a source. Guess they help ease the ass rammings am I right?

20. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

You don’t know me but you sure as fuck let everyone who you are. A little bitch. Anyhow, I am done with this pathetic banter. It’s funny how you come on here trying to make yourself seem better than me, because you got fucked over by the biggest loser, and the only thing you have to touch on are 2 things that are far from the truth. Truth IS THAT YOU GOT FUCKED because you asked for it. You can keep spreading untrue shit it it makes you feel special. But I don’t have to lower myself to that level. You did it to yourself