BB causes PIP rumor.

Spaceman Spiff

So many of us are starting to discuss that BB does not cause PIP, but truly the overall concentration of drug.

This thread is for more focused discussion with the things people say of 25%+ BB causes PIP. Reactions, etc

People have used Rimos, Nebido, Testoviron which have BB content of 35-50%. I also want people to remember... BB wasn't used to dissolve the drug for some of these.. it was a thinning agent, especially with Castor.

People would slam in 3+ amps of Rimobolan a week. These were competition users, who still looked phenomenal on stage. Somehow 30% BB of homebrewed gear would cause PIP/problems? Give me a break.

Yes, there is a hypersensitivity case report of BB but that doesn't hold much value if its 1 person.

I have made products with 20%-55% BB.

I do about 30-35% for GSO alone to act as a thinning agent. I haven't seen any issues from these high of "Toxic levels"

Side Gripe: The BS of something melting plastic away = bad. That means you shouldnt be using MCT. Shit eats at condoms and syringes more than BB does.

so lets do this.

/discuss

Last edited:
Here's a stupid question, but since it's such a good solvent and it's well tolerated, why is it not used as the sole carrier for some compounds where a slow release from the bolus is not essential?

Here's a stupid question, but since it's such a good solvent and it's well tolerated, why is it not used as the sole carrier for some compounds where a slow release from the bolus is not essential?
because BB is not a carrier oil?

you could always put it in 100% BB and let me know how it turns out lol. I would assume that after the BB is quickly absorbed, you would have some issues from the substance that is leftover.

We know that it can be delivered still without oil (injectable orals in water, Test Base, Tren Base)

Because BB is metabolized and excreted rapidly form the body and it will have the same effect as a suspension rather than a solution. Carrier oil functions like a carrier. It keeps the API in solution to be slowly absorbed, pending individual lipase and esterase enzyme levels, to the blood stream.

So many of us are starting to discuss that BB does not cause PIP, but truly the overall concentration of drug.

This thread is for more focused discussion with the things people say of 25%+ BB causes PIP. Reactions, etc

People have used Rimos, Nebido, Testoviron which have BB content of 35-50%. I also want people to remember... BB wasn't used to dissolve the drug for some of these.. it was a thinning agent, especially with Castor.

People would slam in 3+ amps of Rimobolan a week. These were competition users, who still looked phenomenal on stage. Somehow 30% BB of homebrewed gear would cause PIP/problems? Give me a break.

Yes, there is a hypersensitivity case report of BB but that doesn't hold much value if its 1 person.

I have made products with 20%-55% BB.

I do about 30-35% for GSO alone to act as a thinning agent. I haven't seen any issues from these high of "Toxic levels"

Side Gripe: The BS of something melting plastic away = bad. That means you shouldnt be using MCT. Shit eats at condoms and syringes more than BB does.

so lets do this.

/discuss
I also did experiments with different compounds and used 45-50% BB. I did not have any PIP.

Back