H2.2

I've been creepn in different forums for a while now. had issues with low T, thanks to a helpful member on another site I finally found a good doc feeling much better on TRT .5 a wk (200mg/ml) with HCG and anastrozole..... Now of course I want to do a cycle. I have done my homework on how and now I'm trying to find a legit place, was on evo last night and some dudes said good things about roidmass but did some googling and get mixed reviews. Should you not mess with them? Any help is much appreciated, I don't know what to do and don't wanna put garbage in me.

roidmass is a scam. do a google search. roidmass is connected to evo. and all the evo fuck heads push roid mass. its poop

that site has a bunch of people who push shit gear and fake peptides. from my exp, ive had GREAAATTTT results from canadapeptide.com

I will ck them out, not gonna lie tho I'm wondering if this is the same situation as yesterday. Haha
If not thanks for the help.

Check the lab subsection for blood panels. Labmax. etc. Blood panels, I like to look at those including WBCount etc. study study study....stick sround...

roidmass is a scam. do a google search. roidmass is connected to evo. and all the evo fuck heads push roid mass. its poop
This man is %100 correct. Everything on Evo is there to scam you out of your money. Those dudes on Evo who said Roidmass was good are more than likely all same dude. They Admin and mods all have multiple names they post under. They tell you that you have to be approved to buy their products and they're going to give you a huge discount, but what happens is you pay double for a underdosed shitty product.