Best compound to add to trt

Big Nol

I'm 45 6'2 240 @16-18%bf, been training off and on my whole life but solid for the last 3 years. Ran 1-1/2 cycles in my 20's was told I was hypogonadal 2 years ago and started my own trt 6 months ago. I use 3/4ml test c 250/week apx 150mg. I can't seem to run it higher than @200 or I'll start feeling like shit(sides). Would eq be my best bet to add lean mass? If so what dosage/duration would be proper? I'm thinking it'll help my joints and have relatively few sides. I love the trt as my overall sense of well being/mood has improved tremendously and am living a very healthy lifestyle and don't need to go overboard with gear or anything. I'm just tossing up the thought of a little blast, then back to just the test.

Eq is a great idea, in my opinion. I love the stuff. Adding just 500 or so mg per week to your trt should yield very nice results, if you know what you're doing with training and nutrition.

Afraid of the infamous deca dick, thought eq might suit me better. 500? I was thinking just 250/week. Sounds good thanks. Do I need to consider anything once I stop the eq? Or just back to the test

After you finish your cycle you go straight back to your normal trt protocol. Eq you need a bit higher dosage. Deca you could do well with half the dose of eq. And if deca sick occurs. I doubt it will at 200-250. Just drop it. The test could be bumped up in cycle and should combat most libido issues. Plus the only major concern with deca in my eyes is that it will shut you down but if your in trt you don't need to worry about that. My opinion do a 500test e 250deca and see how you like it for 12-14 weeks and after drop back down to your 187 test pw dose

After you finish your cycle you go straight back to your normal trt protocol. Eq you need a bit higher dosage. Deca you could do well with half the dose of eq. And if deca sick occurs. I doubt it will at 200-250. Just drop it. The test could be bumped up in cycle and should combat most libido issues. Plus the only major concern with deca in my eyes is that it will shut you down but if your in trt you don't need to worry about that. My opinion do a 500test e 250deca and see how you like it for 12-14 weeks and after drop back down to your 187 test pw dose

Yep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're doing EQ, gotta do about 500 per week minimum.

I was going to say 600 lol

I'm 45 6'2 240 @16-18%bf, been training off and on my whole life but solid for the last 3 years. Ran 1-1/2 cycles in my 20's was told I was hypogonadal 2 years ago and started my own trt 6 months ago. I use 3/4ml test c 250/week apx 150mg. I can't seem to run it higher than @200 or I'll start feeling like shit(sides). Would eq be my best bet to add lean mass? If so what dosage/duration would be proper? I'm thinking it'll help my joints and have relatively few sides. I love the trt as my overall sense of well being/mood has improved tremendously and am living a very healthy lifestyle and don't need to go overboard with gear or anything. I'm just tossing up the thought of a little blast, then back to just the test.

It's really up to you man, both deca and eq are good choices. I would personally go with eq at 600mgs for 16 weeks.

Are you getting pharma deca with a script? Damnnn that would be sick...

Yes, 200mg of cyp and 200mg Deca per week...
Definitely nothing to sneeze at, my endo is very progressive and was recommended to me by a local IFBB pro that uses him.
My initial test level was 73, lol, so I was deserving, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this option but I think gaining lean mass might be more difficult with mast vs deca or eq... maybe not difficult but much slower

I agree, you'll get more bang for you're buck with deca or eq But if you're just looking for a "little edge" 200-300 mg of mast makes me feel pretty damn good. But I'm low 40's and not looking to for heavy cycles. ymmv

I agree, you'll get more bang for you're buck with deca or eq But if you're just looking for a "little edge" 200-300 mg of mast makes me feel pretty damn good. But I'm low 40's and not looking to for heavy cycles. ymmv
I thought tren was my favorite compound mentally until I ran mast.... I felt like jesus... jesus with muscles and tattoos

Back