SLU-PP-332 Solution Discussion

Trenbolonetax

Just tried my attempt at making a 500mcg/ml 120ml SLU-PP-332 solution with humco oral solution flavored stuff.

I question how evenly dispersed the powder is within it. Feels like an alcohol base would be a better choice.

Any thoughts / experience on this from folks? It's been years since I've made my own oral solutions, and none of which were ever truly active in the mcg amount.

Anyone know what Amino Asylum / Modern Aminos uses? I seem to recall years ago recipes for typical AAS orals using alcohol and PEG300?

How did you blend your solution
Not well. Which is why I am asking this question here, lol. It didn't seem right to me based on the viscosity of the carrier + miniscule amount of raw (60mg).

Like 8 years ago when I made a letrozole solution in college, I remember using high proof alcohol, maybe PEG300? and then heating and stirring until it "fell into" solution.

How would you go about getting SLU-PP-332 into a solution? It doesn't have to be Humco. Assume you HAVE to, and "just don't do it" isn't an answer.

My question is more related to your process using a mortar and pestle or if you even used a geometric dilution technique at all?

My question is more related to your process using a mortar and pestle or if you even used a geometric dilution technique at all?
yeah I ground the powder with a mortar and pestle. It still doesn't seem right. I've never used Humco before, so maybe I am wrong.

I am familiar with geometric dilution; I used to homebrew and cap, and all that stuff. Oils with peristaltic pump + filter, etc.

Certainly not an expert, but good enough. However, never tried my hand at something dosed in mcg amount. would never attempt t3, t4, clen, etc.

This is something I would like to attempt. How would you do it and what carrier / solvent would you use?

I am going to use ethanol + PEG instead of humco. More comfortable with those two as I have experience.

Would appreciate your input regardless. Thanks.

Just tried my attempt at making a 500mcg/ml 120ml SLU-PP-332 solution with humco oral solution flavored stuff.

I question how evenly dispersed the powder is within it. Feels like an alcohol base would be a better choice.

Any thoughts / experience on this from folks? It's been years since I've made my own oral solutions, and none of which were ever truly active in the mcg amount.

Anyone know what Amino Asylum / Modern Aminos uses? I seem to recall years ago recipes for typical AAS orals using alcohol and PEG300?
I just noticed your question about AA/MA. I sent AA an email to ask what they use. It's ethanol and PG; see the attachment. When I said I used 5:1 Ethanol/PEG for the first batch, I meant to say Ethanol/PG.

1729468557423.webp

I just noticed your question about AA/MA. I sent AA an email to ask what they use. It's ethanol and PG; see the attachment. When I said I used 5:1 Ethanol/PEG for the first batch, I meant to say Ethanol/PG.

View attachment 299362
this is amazing information, i have just gotten some SLU raws from Sigma Audley and was going to use Humco but now i am thinking of using Ethanol and PG as you recommend. I have no experience using either.
Could you guide me through the process if you don't mind?

this is amazing information, i have just gotten some SLU raws from Sigma Audley and was going to use Humco but now i am thinking of using Ethanol and PG as you recommend. I have no experience using either.
Could you guide me through the process if you don't mind?
It’s pretty simple. This video is for an oral suspension but the concept is similar. Your final solution will be clear with the compound completely dissolved. I have a vortex genie that I used vs stirring with a glass stirring rod. SLU at 1mg/mL dissolves pretty easily. If you want to add PG, just add at the end after your solution is clear. Ex: If you have 1mg of SLU you would dissolve in 0.8ml of ethanol then add the 0.2ml of PG. Extrapolate from there. I ultimately went with straight ethanol the second time.

View: https://youtu.be/lkJuiKgioEY?si=pr4a8FRJ7_nhqbo7

It’s pretty simple. This video is for an oral suspension but the concept is similar. Your final solution will be clear with the compound completely dissolved. I have a vortex genie that I used vs stirring with a glass stirring rod. SLU at 1mg/mL dissolves pretty easily. If you want to add PG, just add at the end after your solution is clear. Ex: If you have 1mg of SLU you would dissolve in 0.8ml of ethanol then add the 0.2ml of PG. Extrapolate from there. I ultimately went with straight ethanol the second time.

View: https://youtu.be/lkJuiKgioEY?si=pr4a8FRJ7_nhqbo7

That is very helpful thank you.
Just out of curiosity, would the pure Ethanol suspension taste extremely bad? I do not need it to taste like sunshine and rainbows but it would be nice to know just how bad i can expect it to taste.

Just out of curiosity, would the pure Ethanol suspension taste extremely bad? I do not need it to taste like sunshine and rainbows but it would be nice to know just how bad i can expect it to taste.
It will taste like 95% alcohol… so, yes? The raws themselves don’t taste bad.

I have used the humco suspension with success and it tastes delicious.

But if you want a true solution, you’re going to have to deal with the taste.

You could just dilute it in water or pre workout or bcaas or whatever if you’re worried about taste. But you’re only going to be consuming like 1ml max… which is almost nothing.

You could just dilute it in water or pre workout or bcaas or whatever if you’re worried about taste. But you’re only going to be consuming like 1ml max… which is almost nothing.
i think i will go ahead with the ethanol option as HUMCO is not available in my country and very expensive to buy from USA.
Do you recommend any particular type or brand of container with dropper for storage and dosing?

i think i will go ahead with the ethanol option as HUMCO is not available in my country and very expensive to buy from USA.
Do you recommend any particular type or brand of container with dropper for storage and dosing?
https://www.amazon.com/CycleMore-Droppers-Essential-Chemicals-Pcs-Amber/dp/B0BXKDKCL4

Back