SLU-PP-332 Solution Discussion

Just tried my attempt at making a 500mcg/ml 120ml SLU-PP-332 solution with humco oral solution flavored stuff.

I question how evenly dispersed the powder is within it. Feels like an alcohol base would be a better choice.

Any thoughts / experience on this from folks? It's been years since I've made my own oral solutions, and none of which were ever truly active in the mcg amount.

Anyone know what Amino Asylum / Modern Aminos uses? I seem to recall years ago recipes for typical AAS orals using alcohol and PEG300?

How did you blend your solution
Not well. Which is why I am asking this question here, lol. It didn't seem right to me based on the viscosity of the carrier + miniscule amount of raw (60mg).

Like 8 years ago when I made a letrozole solution in college, I remember using high proof alcohol, maybe PEG300? and then heating and stirring until it "fell into" solution.

How would you go about getting SLU-PP-332 into a solution? It doesn't have to be Humco. Assume you HAVE to, and "just don't do it" isn't an answer.

My question is more related to your process using a mortar and pestle or if you even used a geometric dilution technique at all?
yeah I ground the powder with a mortar and pestle. It still doesn't seem right. I've never used Humco before, so maybe I am wrong.

I am familiar with geometric dilution; I used to homebrew and cap, and all that stuff. Oils with peristaltic pump + filter, etc.

Certainly not an expert, but good enough. However, never tried my hand at something dosed in mcg amount. would never attempt t3, t4, clen, etc.

This is something I would like to attempt. How would you do it and what carrier / solvent would you use?

Sponsors

Back