• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Best Country in Europe for Gear Users?

boophomet

Saw a few posts from some expats from the U.S. about how great living in Spain is, got me thinking about it too but then I wondered how other European countries compare for the life of someone who uses gear. Spain seems somewhat lax about it, while Sweden I know is the hardest on gear users. Anyone got experiences or insights to share?

My stuff got intercepted once before and I got a letter from the state health service telling me that drugs are bad. Then it was reshipped and it turns out they were good.

(Ireland)

Switzerland and Germany are great too, never had any issues. Also doing bloodwork is very easy, there are plenty of "Walk In"- Labs where you can do bloodwork very fast.

Most of EU, if not all is pretty liberal for steroids. Rec drugs is what they're after, that's where the money is. Of course selling steroids is forbidden, but nobody cares of possesion, especially for personal use.

Ireland no one really cares. UK it’s legal to possess. Just don’t go around selling it like an idiot and keep to yourself.

My stuff got intercepted once before and I got a letter from the state health service telling me that drugs are bad. Then it was reshipped and it turns out they were good.

(Ireland)
You serious? Just pot luck mate I say. Usually it’s the customs office that sends the letter saying that a parcel containing illicit goods were shipped to your address. There’s no actual evidence that you bought it so they can’t press charges (not that they care anyways they’re too busy being occupied by the white powder epidemic in the country).

I was told blood work in Germany was very difficult. Please share!
I don't know if you're german, but check this (for example)

This is just one of many labs in germany where you can easly get some bloodwork without any appointment from th doctor.

Same in switzerland.

Of course it costs money ;)

Im from Spain

Years ago i had gear stopped at customs.

They sent a letter asking me to fill a declaration of the contents and to show license to import medicines.

I just ignored it and thats it, lost the parcel. It wasnt like a 2k$ order that some of you guys do, so i guess that helped to not get in trouble.

All of western Europe is pretty relaxed about it. Of course some of the Scandinavian countries have seemingly very strict policies. I have heard about gyms in some of those countries even having stickers on the front to designate if their members are natty or not.

I was told blood work in Germany was very difficult. Please share!
They have several Synlab locations in Germany, it's literally the easiest laboratory for blood work I've used when I have traveled all over EU. You don't even need an appointment, you just walk in and tell them what you need. Prices are also very reasonable.

All of western Europe is pretty relaxed about it. Of course some of the Scandinavian countries have seemingly very strict policies. I have heard about gyms in some of those countries even having stickers on the front to designate if their members are natty or not.
I have heard of vendors specifically not shipping to Denmark due to how difficult it can be. Source: My friend is going to college there.

They have several Synlab locations in Germany, it's literally the easiest laboratory for blood work I've used when I have traveled all over EU. You don't even need an appointment, you just walk in and tell them what you need. Prices are also very reasonable.

Thanks! There is one a few click from me. Do they post results online or paper?

Switzerland and Germany are great too, never had any issues. Also doing bloodwork is very easy, there are plenty of "Walk In"- Labs where you can do bloodwork very fast.
Switzerland really ? Why most of the source in europe do not send to Swiss then ?

I heard its very hard to get product there, lot of control

Switzerland really ? Why most of the source in europe do not send to Swiss then ?

I heard its very hard to get product there, lot of control
Somebody can correct me if I am wrong but i heard all Nordic countries are nearly impossible to get gear through customs.