• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Best Country in Europe for Gear Users?

I'm not saying anything, in fact I have no reason to not believe you. But I'm interested too, some say you can others say you can't. Maybe it's depending on region? I know Germany is united since the 1990, but there is still pretty noticeable difference in the eastern part near Poland, so I assume it might play a role or something. I have cruised there and noticed it being poorer side of the country.
I have heard that eastern Germany has places to get syringes for free or cheap. Haven’t tried or been there. I’m in Bavaria.

It's different for everybody. I like frontloading, but I don't advise it to others. I like my life at zero to sixty as fast as possible. But that's just me. The smart way is to let it reach stable levels especially on your first time using drug. If you are very sensitive then ramping the dose is probably even safer approach, as they say you can always up the dose.

Edit:
Some esters like say undecanoate are almost required to frontload, unless you are willing to wait ~100 days to reach near stable levels of Testosterone.
Yeah I know how 750 of test E per week feels after 5 weeks = pretty ok except libido which really alters behaviour unless there’s daily sex. I’d consider using an SSRI actually to remove a lot of the libido.

I might try front loading test e on my next cycle to experience how it feels doing 0-60