• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Best Country in Europe for Gear Users?

I wasn't being apologetic for his behavior. You do realize that?
Dude, I know. It's not like we never talked before and we seem to be on the same page more often than not.

All I'm saying is steroids are not the only factor, but something else. Biggest guys around here are usually really calm. Guys who need to prove something are quite aggressive on the other hand.

No rec drugs as my employer tests me but as an American living in Europe, we travel everywhere as much as possible. Portofino and surrounding cities is next month and Mykonos a few weeks after.
How is travelling across borders in mainland Europe? Can you just hide your gear in the car with you? Hardly going to bust you for it.

How is travelling across borders in mainland Europe? Can you just hide your gear in the car with you? Hardly going to bust you for it.
It is hard to say as Europe as whole but within the EU it should be easy.

I have driven to Netherlands and Belgium and there is no border checks or car stops. BUT... the German Polizei have been doing random border/passport checks at Czechia and Austria from what I hear. I doubt they'll search your car and MOST likely you'll be safe within the EU borders but I cant be 100%.

I have driven to Netherlands and Belgium and there is no border checks or car stops. BUT... the German Polizei have been doing random border/passport checks at Czechia and Austria from what I hear. I doubt they'll search your car and MOST likely you'll be safe within the EU borders but I cant be 100%.
Yeah, travelling within EU (European Union countries that is) is actually free of customs. You can easily go from eastern europe to france or spain no problem. All you need to carry is passport and or visa if you're not from EU country.

The only time I was checked in France was back in 2016 when massive terrorist attack in Paris happened. But because I had beard and I looked suspicious they decided to check my van thoroughly for weapons. That was the only time ever I was stopped by foreign police.

And as Jabroni said, German polizei is strict. Don't break the rules you might end up with a fine worthy of average weekly salary if you disrespect the law or cops.

Dude, these guys in autobahn take their job too seriously. I've seen plenty of documentary in YT and if they stop you they have x-ray scanners, dogs and whatever else you can imagine. You can go with 300 km/h but if they stop you for a casual check and they see you panicking, it might not end well. Mostly they're after trucks because the fines there might be up to 10-20 K euros but i think they're stopping cars too. I wish i could go to Turkey and fill my car with goodies and come back, but since Turkey it's not in EU i don't see this happening. After seeing midnight express i am intimidated of turkish prisons and justice system lol

Dude, I know. It's not like we never talked before and we seem to be on the same page more often than not.

All I'm saying is steroids are not the only factor, but something else. Biggest guys around here are usually really calm. Guys who need to prove something are quite aggressive on the other hand.

Cool.

Regarding aggression and steroids, it's true that if you have issues in the first place, steroids can make it worse, however that is not a prerequisite.

Either way, it's 2024, we know steroids have a substantial impact on the CNS and it's everybody's own responsibility to not act like a drugged up addict when on them.

Dude, these guys in autobahn take their job too seriously. I've seen plenty of documentary in YT and if they stop you they have x-ray scanners, dogs and whatever else you can imagine. You can go with 300 km/h but if they stop you for a casual check and they see you panicking, it might not end well. Mostly they're after trucks because the fines there might be up to 10-20 K euros but i think they're stopping cars too.

I drive one of the autobahns every single day to/from work and I have seen ZOLL or BAG stopping trucks but never cars. Nobody is stopping cards on the autobahn in my area. Plenty of mobile speed cams and mobile distance checkers but no car stops.

BUT they may do it closer to border areas.

I drive one of the autobahns every single day to/from work and I have seen ZOLL or BAG stopping trucks but never cars. Nobody is stopping cards on the autobahn in my area. Plenty of mobile speed cams and mobile distance checkers but no car stops.

BUT they may do it closer to border areas.

Nice to hear that. I've seen them out of curiosity in YT because i'm a trucker too but i don't go outside of my country. Zoll and bag is the fear of most guys passing through Germany, like carabinieri in Italy.

I'd say the capital, Athens. You just need to be a little discreet obviously, don't ask them in front of other customers. Ask for norma hellas testosterone ampules.
Fantastic thanks Eddie. Norma Hellas deca from back in the day! Does Greece no longer have Testoviron Depot?

I’ve just realised now I don’t want to go anywhere on vacation unless it’s a mad dash around pharmacies to half fill a suitcase + some sight seeing loll

Europe is lazy and pussy, there is no denying that fact. I'm for Trump too, even though I'm not American, I think when he's in charge there's certain order, unlike now.
Definitely agree on stronger conservative leadership and US presence that has lead to global trade economy.

As US backs away from providing protection for rest of world on global ocean trade lanes large naval countries (still small to US) will need to pick up slack or deglobalization becomes a real deal. Spook Geo Economic/Political analysts and advisors like my buddy at the DOD are a trip to talk to.

Facinates me to get non biased real inside information.

Last edited: