• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Best Country in Europe for Gear Users?

Europe is lazy and pussy, there is no denying that fact. I'm for Trump too, even though I'm not American, I think when he's in charge there's certain order, unlike now.

Someone referred to Biden as President Houseplant. After about 3 seconds, I laughed out loud.

I think Nebido is available as well.
Thanks H, is it also easy to get to Turkey from Bulgaria? Maybe fly from Bulgaria to Turkey not the other way round because bringing gear into Turkey might be less of a problem. Then buy some stuff in turkey and then fly home.

I believe Nebido (undecanoate) is thoroughly used and therefore available in most of the Europe. It's expensive though.

I believe Nebido (undecanoate) is thoroughly used and therefore available in most of the Europe. It's expensive though.
Has anyone done a cycle with it? assuming one vial keeps you at TRT levels for about 10 weeks,
4 vials would be a modest cycle. 4 x cruise for 10 weeks
2 x cruise weeks 10 to 20
1 x cruise weeks 20 to 30
Hmm that sounds a bit difficult.

Has anyone done a cycle with it? assuming one vial keeps you at TRT levels for about 10 weeks,
4 vials would be a modest cycle. 4 x cruise for 10 weeks
2 x cruise weeks 10 to 20
1 x cruise weeks 20 to 30
Hmm that sounds a bit difficult.
I use it for a cruise. 125-300mg, you need to load it. I inject weekly. Use steroid plotter, better than anyone can explain in words.

Just had a go on Steroid plotter. Thats very very useful thanks a lot
Awesome man, yeah it's useful tool, takes a bit to get used to it, but then as you play around it's easy and convenient. Although it's not 100%, it's pretty close for most steroids. Especially very long esters like undecanoate, undecylenate, decanoate.

Awesome man, yeah it's useful tool, takes a bit to get used to it, but then as you play around it's easy and convenient. Although it's not 100%, it's pretty close for most steroids. Especially very long esters like undecanoate, undecylenate, decanoate.
Yeah as people experience it takes cyp or test e about a month to reach a level state, injecting 2 to 3 times a week.
I wonder if this is actually better than
Front loading because ya Cns gets used to increasing stimulation from the gear instead of going 0-100 in a few days

That's not true, you can go into any pharmacy and buy syringes. If you prefer to order it online, you can get it within 1 day from Amazon or any online pharmacy.
I went to the Apotheke and they said to show them the medicine I need syringes for.

Amazon.de syringes say not for human use despite them being “sterile”.

Go ahead and prove me wrong.

Since you guys can't end that argument. How about we ask someone from Germany then. @mae_geri can you buy syringes at pharmacy with no prescription or not?

Yeah as people experience it takes cyp or test e about a month to reach a level state, injecting 2 to 3 times a week.
I wonder if this is actually better than
Front loading because ya Cns gets used to increasing stimulation from the gear instead of going 0-100 in a few days
It's different for everybody. I like frontloading, but I don't advise it to others. I like my life at zero to sixty as fast as possible. But that's just me. The smart way is to let it reach stable levels especially on your first time using drug. If you are very sensitive then ramping the dose is probably even safer approach, as they say you can always up the dose.

Edit:
Some esters like say undecanoate are almost required to frontload, unless you are willing to wait ~100 days to reach near stable levels of Testosterone.

I’m not from but l lived here for a year now and live 500 meters from three Apothekes.
I'm not saying anything, in fact I have no reason to not believe you. But I'm interested too, some say you can others say you can't. Maybe it's depending on region? I know Germany is united since the 1990, but there is still pretty noticeable difference in the eastern part near Poland, so I assume it might play a role or something. I have cruised there and noticed it being poorer side of the country.

German Shop-apotheke.com eBay.de you can get everything you want without a prescription. Syringe ,Needle ,Injection Water ,Filter ,Alcohol and so on.

Also you can buy all these in a real Apotheke without prescription.

Now be quiet you fool.