Best/most economical bulk protein powders?

I need to quit wasting money on 20 serving buckets and splurge on a big ass jug of protein.

Anyone have some gems up their sleeves they can share? I'm basic, vanilla is my go to. I've seen some brands out there, but I'm nervous to buy 150+ servings of protein and it taste like ass or under preform.

Whey iso would be preferred.

Thanks y'all.

I need to quit wasting money on 20 serving buckets and splurge on a big ass jug of protein.

Anyone have some gems up their sleeves they can share? I'm basic, vanilla is my go to. I've seen some brands out there, but I'm nervous to buy 150+ servings of protein and it taste like ass or under preform.

Whey iso would be preferred.

Thanks y'all.

I buy ON at costco

Hard to beat big bags or jugs of protein powder at stores like Costco, but sign up for Supplement Hunt if you prefer delivery. Every so often they have killer deals.

Also for stuff like creatine and protein bars.

If it's mostly whey protein (20-25 g protein per serving), $10/lb is a good price.

Any brand will do; maybe taste/texture preferences etc.

I do whey isolate. Sometimes I do thr vitamin shop house brand I think bodytech is the name sometimes they have buy 1 get 1 so I get 10bs for like 80 bucks. Right now I'm using nutricost 5lb tub of isolate for about 65 bucks..

I do whey isolate. Sometimes I do thr vitamin shop house brand I think bodytech is the name sometimes they have buy 1 get 1 so I get 10bs for like 80 bucks. Right now I'm using nutricost 5lb tub of isolate for about 65 bucks..

Brother I worked at The Vitamin Shoppe all through college. Whenever someone asked me where I worked, I said "The Vitamin Shoppe."

They said, "which one, GNC?"

I was like jesus fucking christ for the millionth time no it's called The Vitamin Shoppe

Tl;dr: they outsourced Bodytech to manufacturers like Solgar and Twin Labs, so it's probably OK. Plus yeah they do have pretty good discounts.

Brother I worked at The Vitamin Shoppe all through college. Whenever someone asked me where I worked, I said "The Vitamin Shoppe."

They said, "which one, GNC?"

I was like jesus fucking christ for the millionth time no it's called The Vitamin Shoppe

Tl;dr: they outsourced Bodytech to manufacturers like Solgar and Twin Labs, so it's probably OK. Plus yeah they do have pretty good discounts.

I spent 4 years from 18-22 there myself, lmao.