Best/most economical bulk protein powders?

No offense but that's a horrible deal. I just stocked up on dymatize iso. For 60$ for 5 lbs on prime day. You can also find 10lbs bags of now sports isolate for 110$ and 5 lbs tubs of nutricost on Amazon for about 57$.
$60 for 5lb dym iso is a great price and tastes great, not mention it's hydrolyzed.
BulkSupplements.com They have a lot of options and stuff that doesn't have all the garbage they put in most protein powders. I have been getting 11 lbs of whey isolate for $160.
Bulk Supps has good quality whey isolate without the crap, but they raised their prices on large bulk orders... used to be able to buy 44 lbs of whey iso for $330, now it's $550 (I'm ball-parking). However, they still have pea isolate 44 lb for $230, but tastes horrible. I'ts economical if you can handle the taste, and vegetable protein instead of animal.

I wait till true nutrition has their Black Friday sale. The best deal they offer all year is on this day & it’s 20% off. I get the cold filtration WPI. I buy around 75 lbs usually which lasts me a whole year & I typically pick 4-5 different flavors just to mix it up.

It may not be the rock bottom lowest price out there, but I like the ability to customize the flavor, light/regular/heavy flavoring & this is one of the few kinds that’s pretty great quality wise that don’t bother my stomach.

$10/lb is a good price so $70 for 10 lbs is very good!
Well they keep upping the dam price! It used to be that, as it seems now it would equate to 90$. After that discount. Litterally 3 months ago was so much less.

Edit-as i just checked, i dont understand, as it seems like this is honestly happening with all the products ever. Groceries ect. But yea, when they have the 50% off it would be 90$ now. Still a good deal. For 11 lbs

Well they keep upping the dam price! It used to be that, as it seems now it would equate to 90$. After that discount. Litterally 3 months ago was so much less.

Edit-as i just checked, i dont understand, as it seems like this is honestly happening with all the products ever. Groceries ect. But yea, when they have the 50% off it would be 90$ now. Still a good deal. For 11 lbs

That's still a great price per gram of protein, even comparing to whole foods.

Whey protein is not filling or providing other nutrients like getting the same amount of protein from whole food, but definitely better price per gram of protein, which is what we're talking about here.

That's still a great price per gram of protein, even comparing to whole foods.

Whey protein is not filling or providing other nutrients like getting the same amount of protein from whole food, but definitely better price per gram of protein, which is what we're talking about here.
Absolutely, i agree

Chixken maybe cheaper and ground turkey by now than fake ass peotein powders… one of the bigger companies just pulled theirs bulk protein or some other name as it was just filled with junk

I would appreciate if Euro bros share their sources. Lately I've been buying from Bodybuilding Depot in Germany. Very good quality, but they only have 1 kg bags and minimal volume discount.