Best ped for anti-aging ..

Flies and mice? 40 days and 2-3 years respectively. That gives no indication of long term consequences.
If Rapamycin is significantly increasing lifespan of every animal species they’ve given it to, it’s more likely that it improves the microbiome and not harms it.

just started trt and looking to expand into other peds.. In your opinion/experienced which one is the best anti aging product ? Weight loss, better skin etc ? Is hgh worrh it for that ? There are so many peptides.. little help would be appreciated !

Also I have a crappy back with herniated l4-l5 disks :( Any peptide that would help there ?

Thanks !
None.
They all age you. Especially growth hormone.
Don't believe the GH anti-aging bullshit. It accelerates cellular division while lining the pockets of quack doctors.

None.
Don't believe the GH anti-aging bullshit. It accelerates cellular division while lining the pockets of quack doctors.

How do they age you? Seriously want some incite into this way of looking at these items… especially gh?

Flies and mice? 40 days and 2-3 years respectively. That gives no indication of long term consequences.
Yeast, worms, flies, mice and marmosets so far. Here is a good place to learn more for anyone truly interested

None.
If a physiological dose is used to treat an HGH/IGF1 deficiency, then I believe it improves lifespan. We already know it's good for heart failure and several other disease conditions, like muscle wasting in the elderly.

It also regrows the thymus

Bodybuilding doses are another story

If a physiological dose is used to treat an HGH/IGF1 deficiency, then I believe it improves lifespan. We already know it's good for heart failure and several other disease conditions, like muscle wasting in the elderly.

I think the main "causes aging" argument is that HGH stimulates growth/healing, and there's a limited capacity for cell division before things go wrong and ultimately fail.

In theory slower growth, preserving that capacity, extends max possible lifespan.

Since everyone dies with unused growth capacity, bringing it "forward", at the risk of using it up early, for a better quality of life now vs the possibility of more longevity may be a reasonable trade off.

1. Greg Fahys TRIIM study had a total of 9 participants. NINE. Each using dhea, metformin and gh. To this day he can't show which molecule did what. So, no. gh does NOT cause thymus regeneration.

2. Elevated levels of IGF-1 have been associated with an increased risk of several types of cancer, including breast, prostate, and colorectal cancers. Unregulated cell proliferation can increase the risk of cancer. IGF-1, in particular, has mitogenic (cell division-promoting) and anti-apoptotic (preventing programmed cell death) properties, which can contribute to tumor growth.

So dude. No. Delete your post.

just started trt and looking to expand into other peds.. In your opinion/experienced which one is the best anti aging product ? Weight loss, better skin etc ? Is hgh worrh it for that ? There are so many peptides.. little help would be appreciated !

Also I have a crappy back with herniated l4-l5 disks :( Any peptide that would help there ?

Thanks !

SLEEP

1. Greg Fahys TRIIM study had a total of 9 participants. NINE. Each using dhea, metformin and gh. To this day he can't show which molecule did what. So, no. gh does NOT cause thymus regeneration.

2. Elevated levels of IGF-1 have been associated with an increased risk of several types of cancer, including breast, prostate, and colorectal cancers. Unregulated cell proliferation can increase the risk of cancer. IGF-1, in particular, has mitogenic (cell division-promoting) and anti-apoptotic (preventing programmed cell death) properties, which can contribute to tumor growth.

According to this, those being treated with GH who had cancer previously were more likely to have a recurrence.

Those who developed cancer while being treated with GH were more likely to have a recurrence while they remained on GH.

Those who never had cancer had no additional risk of developing cancer. from being on GH.

This set of results implies GH doesn't make cancer any more likely, but if it ever appears, increases the odds of it's reappearance. Other studies show cancer is more resistant to treatment in GH patients.

According to this, those being treated with GH who had cancer previously were more likely to have a recurrence.

Those who developed cancer while being treated with GH were more likely to have a recurrence while they remained on GH.

Those who never had cancer had no additional risk of developing cancer. from being on GH.

This set of results implies GH doesn't make cancer any more likely, but if it ever appears, increases the odds of it's reappearance. Other studies show cancer is more resistant to treatment in GH patients.

Very good

From the tone of your post, it appears that you aren't willing to keep an open mind and only want to argue, so I'm replying to your points so that others can benefit. I'd love to have an open, positive discussion on this since it's an interesting topic. However, a "dude delete your post" comment implies you are ideologically attached to your opinion and aren't interested in a discussion.

1. In the original TRIIM trial, 7 of the 9 participants had the exact same dramatic benefit. 7 for 9 is pretty significant if you ask me.
You might want to look into the ongoing TRIIM-X trial, which recently completed its first phase. It has more participants this time, and the results have been replicated so far. It is very much evident that the HGH is what did it, and not the other things. The other things were given to combat the insulin sensitivity side effects from the HGH. Steve Horvath himself decided to mimic the trial but without the HGH, and he did not achieve any thymus regeneration. Your conclusion that the trial is bunk and a waste of time is very pre-mature. It is very much a debate and you would be best served to keep an open mind until the next phases of TRIIM-X are complete, when we get a better picture.

2. I made it very clear in the post you asked me to delete that I was referring to correcting an IGF1/HGH deficiency and not using bodybuilding doses bring IGF1 to supraphysiological amounts.
"Both high and low levels of IGF‐1 increase mortality risk, with a specific 120–160 ng/ml range being associated with the lowest mortality." Association between IGF‐1 levels ranges and all‐cause mortality: A meta‐analysis

Last edited: