MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

You'll get it dialed in one of these days bro. Raw testing is a terrible idea!

BTW, I know I'm a Kendrick level hater and all but I do appreciate the transparency and apparent attempt to be better. I'm just amusing myself now.

You'll get it dialed in one of these days bro. Raw testing is a terrible idea!
Under 5.5% with a +/-4% room for error in the testing! Hmmmm. We’ll be fine. I’m happy with those results, just a slight adjustment on the Deca! Love you
Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

Under 5.5% with a +/-4% room for error in the testing! Hmmmm. We’ll be fine. I’m happy with those results, just a slight adjustment on the Deca! Love you
Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office
Well the others are all way overdosed so unless people are tracking your tests they're going to be injecting more every time without knowing it... lol.

Well the others are all way overdosed so unless people are tracking your tests they're going to be injecting more every time without knowing it... lol.
When we’re purposefully adding 5-10% extra raws I’m happy with those as well, but to each their own. I’m sure there are sources that’ll try and get it much more exact.

These are our results though!

Another home run by Axle. 2 day TA from order date to it arriving. He even hooked it up with a free vial of primo as part of the free vial promotion, which was completely unexpected but also greatly appreciated

Excited to try the melanotan 2 to get a nice tan this summer

Considering all the test results you just posted show 2023 hopefully he tells you to fuck off. I’d also look into blurring your DRs name

Imagine having a con game that weak. Lol

Jesus Christ I just saw that. Imagine being that dumb lol

Looks like he got blood drawn last week. Those were old labs to compare. Might still be viable for credit on the new bloodwork.

I have bloods from last week they should be posted soon wassup on that 100$ off lil

I have bloods from last week they should be posted soon wassup on that 100$ off lil
What is your weekly dosage on those new results?

Shoot us an email for credit once you share your weekly dosage:

support@AXLELABS.net
Another home run by Axle. 2 day TA from order date to it arriving. He even hooked it up with a free vial of primo as part of the free vial promotion, which was completely unexpected but also greatly appreciated

Excited to try the melanotan 2 to get a nice tan this summer
Glad to hear!

Tadalafil works.like a charm, and the mt2 is as good as it should be. Won't be dipping into the primo for another 5 weeks still, but Im already running the same batch of Test C that's treating me great.

I grabbed some Clen because I legitimately use the stuff for asthma issues, not to cut with. It's solid Indian pharma Clenbut 60. Verification code and all.

I get there's been problems in the past, but I have solid faith at this point in Axle. He's been solid to deal with via email and has taken everything on the nose and improved. If he doesn't go the normal way of the AAS designed to fail business model, I could see him being a domestic standard in the game for awhile to come.

Tadalafil works.like a charm, and the mt2 is as good as it should be. Won't be dipping into the primo for another 5 weeks still, but Im already running the same batch of Test C that's treating me great.

I grabbed some Clen because I legitimately use the stuff for asthma issues, not to cut with. It's solid Indian pharma Clenbut 60. Verification code and all.

I get there's been problems in the past, but I have solid faith at this point in Axle. He's been solid to deal with via email and has taken everything on the nose and improved. If he doesn't go the normal way of the AAS designed to fail business model, I could see him being a domestic standard in the game for awhile to come.
Why are you waiting to start the Primo ?